Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I decided to buy myself a new helmet. I received it on Friday evening and then last night the wife and I went to dinner, I come home and my dog had got it off the table and ate the chin strap off and ruined the inside lining. The only thing salvageable from my helmet was the visor and cheek pads. Well at least I will have replacements for my new one that I will buy today.:confused:

·
Super Moderator
18,227 Posts
You should have bought the helmet at petsmart for your pooch while you had the chance.. Man that really sucks. Our cat likes to demolish the kids socks just theirs. lol but not as bad as a new helmet .

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I literally put the thing on one time to make sure it fit.

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, it's the same pup...

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
That sucks!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Super Moderator
18,227 Posts
File it under your home owners insurance "vandalism" or a random act of violence..You left him home alone and he got pissed.

Let's see a pic of the suspect and what he ate

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I actually got really mad at her, stripped the parts I could keep and through it away. Then this morning i mowed the lawn, it's buried.

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank God it was a clearance helmet from www.Rockymountainatv.com so It was only 75. If I would have known I would be spending 150 I would have bought a better helmet from the beginning.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Then your dog would have just eaten a $150 dollar helmet.

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Lmao...true

1 - 14 of 14 Posts