Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have front and rear yellow Honda trx400ex plastics that came on my 2005 quad. They were briefly/hardly used. They were replaced with a set of black plastics. This doesn't include the side pieces (gas tank area) nor the headlight piece. You can see in the pictures that they literally look new. I'd be happy to get them out of my basement. Asking $200 +shipping.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Put them up on ebay if no one buys them here. Might also try craigslist, but ebay would be your better bet since it will get traffic from all over the US.

·
Super Moderator
18,227 Posts
Agreed ^^^ and welcome to the forums. just don't stop coming around there are alot of cool people to hangout with here.

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
welcome to the forums, they will sell on ebay

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys. I don't personally like to shop on ebay these days so I was avoiding dealing with ebay to sell the plastics. I posted them on craigslist for a while with no luck, so thought I'd try a forum of fellow Honda riders. We'll see if anyone wants to purchase them... hope so!

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Get over your ebay hate. It's the best place to list this kind of stuff, hands down. It gets enormous traffic, and for something like this you need traffic.

Just do it.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
It is three pieces - they cover the entire quad including the sides. I don't think that it will fit a 2000. The body design is different but you might want to double check.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I just have the front and rear plastics (in pictures). I'm pretty sure the body style of the 400ex changed in the 2005 model and then again in 2008, so the plastics will fit 05-07 models for sure. The side pieces (where gas tank is) are not included, nor the top portion where headlight is.

·
Premium Member
5,847 Posts
99-04
05-07
and current model
My buddy changed his 02 to and 06 model plastic. He used every plastic of the new moedel and evrything else I previously posted
It will fit if you get the brackets and headlight assembly. You would need all the plastic. maybe even the tank.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
So you think the plastics I have for sale will fit 1999-2007 trx 400ex then (if have brackets and other plastics)? That would be good. How about the 250 and 450 models?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts