Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How to tell what year model your atv is &the where to look for it? Thanks in advice

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
Serial number on front of quad behind front bumper, generally stamped into a frame crossbar. The tenth letter/number from left to right will give you the year. There is a chart posted by Helmut on the forum that will help you cross-referance. Type in model year chart in the advance search field.

·
Premium Member
23,581 Posts
Here is a chart that I made that will help you identify what year your ATV is, by using the VIN. To use the chart, just find the 10th digit of your VIN, whether it be a number or letter, and match it up with the chart to find the year of your quad.

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
^^^^^^^^ Yep that would be the one I was trying to post. Computer challenged? I stand accused, and was found guilty. LOL.

·
Registered
15 Posts
So I can’t see the chart you posted and all i know it the tenth number/letter is a “W” which ales it a letter.. this is driving me nuts!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Serial number on front of quad behind front bumper, generally stamped into a frame crossbar. The tenth letter/number from left to right will give you the year. There is a chart posted by Helmut on the forum that will help you cross-referance. Type in model year chart in the advance search field.
My 10letter is an x

·
Registered
15 Posts
Flu
So I can’t see the chart you posted and all i know it the tenth number/letter is a “W” which ales it a letter.. this is driving me nuts!
FOUND IT! I’ve had my fourlwheeler since ‘01 and I found out it’s 2years newer than I thought.. yesssss...(in my Napoleon Dynamite voice)

·
Super Moderator
38,511 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts