Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really don’t want to or have even thought of selling my 2008 Yamaha Rhino 450 4x4 before. I’m wanting to get back into fishing and a boat is gonna set me way back on $$$. I’m the second owner, I bought from an old man that used it to check his mailbox on a farm. It’s been maintained meticulously. I’m a certified Powersports mechanic and I only use the best in personal stuff. Very low hours and mileage. I don’t trail ride, so I’ve used it to deer hunt and move brush around the house. I’ve put a lot of extras on it, warn rough terrain 2500 winch, windshield, roof, back windshield dust guard, pro armor side rails, tail light guards, light bar, cv guards, itp mudlite XT tires, horn, usb charger, dump bed with Yamaha bed mat, new ball joints, new wheel bearings, new rear axles, new tie rods, new brakes all around, brake fluid flushed, diffs and engine oil changed twice a year regardless of use, front and rear 2” receiver hitches, no rips or tears in seats, no broken plastic, coolant flushed, etc. garage kept. I’ve never found another one as solid as mine, if I did I would have bought it. I have pics and receipts on all maintenance. Also it will fit on a 6’x10’ trailer which I found is a big plus not having to pull a huge trailer everywhere I go. I’ll get the exact mileage and hours but I do believe it just turned 3k miles which is very low for the age. 100% older adult ridden. $5k clear title in hand

1 - 2 of 2 Posts