Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so i was out ridding and i just got this quad today. so i was out on a county road, speeding along and then i hit some trails and what not and went home. ....so when i got home guess what i discovered!? that my tail end pipe thingy was gone along with a silencer that went into the muffler. you guys know what im talking about? the very end tip thing that directs the exaust down and a slip in silencer. anyone have extras? email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
90 Posts
so your baffle is out of your quad and by quad do you mean like 400ex or just a rancher or what? sport and utility?

i would check on ebay for the part, they have parts on there and matter a fact i would just go to the dealer and see what they could do for you

·
Super Moderator
18,227 Posts
Buy aftermarket and ditch the stock!! FMF, HMF, of Yosimeira you can't go wrong with any of those.

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
hay dont forget dg man my supper trap got bough my dg so i have a dg pipe and its good and rilly louad

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
Wouldn't put a DG on a go kart!!!

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
I highly recommend staying away from DG. There are more people that have bad luck with them than good.

·
Super Moderator
18,227 Posts
I believe I read in another thread DG stands for "Don't Get" lol

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
guys did dg buy supper trap

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
ok thx red just wondering because dad and my cousin told me dg bought them and supper trap is a loud pipe an has a vary short can

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
Supertrapp makes different styles of pipes. They actually make the best quiet pipe.

·
Registered
347 Posts
And they make a 300ex go 70!

·
Super Moderator
18,227 Posts

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
lol country boy and red its just the oppisit i got one of the ludest pipes they make for a quad lol

·
Super Moderator
18,227 Posts
You have 300 but supertrapp makes the bolt-in disc the more you add the quieter it will be if you have none in you basically just have an open canister, which is not good for the valves, and you actually loose power. You need some backpressure to produce the power your quad is capable of.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts