Honda ATV Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Wood Tread Gas
its going back and forth on that gap where the frame and the rear end meets and i dont know how to fix it its a 2001 recon 250 been used alot i need help fast because this thing is used everyday

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Have you tried tightening everything up around it?
i dont know how to get to it but the wheels are tight and the axle is tight i just dont know how to tighten it up ive looked and its just flat on each end but it might be plastic caps i was to wet muddy and tired to try and look closely it goes through alot of water and mud so that might be why its messed up in the first place but i dont know

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I figured it out its just my swingarm bearings so im not worried about it but ill get it fixed when i have the time to i just have to redo all of my brakes first beacuse i have non no front brakes becuase the master cylinder is busted and no rear bcause they are worn down

·
Registered
67 Posts
You will need a 17mm Allen socket and a special tool for the lock ring. Something like this...https://www.walmart.com/ip/Honda-ATV-Swing-Arm-Lock-Nut-Tool-07908-4690003-Recon-Foreman-Rubicon-Rancher/258998496. You will most likely have to run a bead of weld around the outer race to get them out of the swingarm.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts