Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Will 2004 Honda Rancher wheels fit directly on my 2002 Honda foreman 450es ?

Also mine are 25x10-12 the others are 25x8-12 does that mean that they are smaller in size?

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
First off, yes the bolt patterns will match and yes the front wheel offsets will match. Same for the rear offsets.

But some details you're missing are front and rear tire sizes on each machine. Stock fronts for the Foreman are 25x8x12, and 25x10x12 for the rear. Stock fronts for the Rancher are 24x8x12, and 24x10x11 (11 inch rim) for the rear.

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
In other words, if the tires coming off the Rancher are 25's, then they're not really stock size Rancher tires and wouldn't necessarily be a downgrade. We can't really help you much more without more details from you.

·
Registered
7,154 Posts
In other words, if the tires coming off the Rancher are 25's, then they're not really stock size Rancher tires and wouldn't necessarily be a downgrade. We can't really help you much more without more details from you.
No, but going from a 12" rear rim to an 11" rear rim is certainly a downgrade. So many more tire options when you stick with the 12" wheel.

Of course we have no idea if he's replacing just front, or just rear or what is going on. So I'm just taking it at face value.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts