Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the HONDA 2003 Foreman S TRX450FM 4x4 with the half foot/floor boards. I have seen the Rancher 350 (I think) and it has the full foot/floor boards on it. Will it they fit on the Foreman? I know this sounds lame but when you are in the mud it just piles up on the half foot/floor boards. I would like to get the full foot/floor boards and they seem to be safer if you have ever slipped a boot off.

·
Premium Member
23,581 Posts
I've heard of the ES model floorboards being retrofitted to the foot shift models, but on the same type of quad. I don't know if it would work going from the Rancher to the Foreman or not.

·
Premium Member
23,581 Posts
Are you looking for the factory look, meaning the plastic floorboards that attach to the front and back fenders? If not, you can buy the aftermarket steel floorboards to fit.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Are you looking for the factory look, meaning the plastic floorboards that attach to the front and back fenders? If not, you can buy the aftermarket steel floorboards to fit.
Helmut do you have the link for the aftermarket floorboards???

·
Premium Member
23,581 Posts
For the 450 Foreman? Moose Racing has them, but looks like they're out of stock at the moment.

Moose Racing Floorboards - ATV 1998 Honda FourTrax Foreman 450 S - Motorcycle Superstore

Looks like High Lifter has them in stock.

High Lifter Products - FLOORBOARD HON. 450 FM 98-04

There's also a used set on Ebay right now.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120677255321&crlp=1_263602_304652&ff4=263602_304652&viewitem=&guid=cc0b672412e0a0aa13231ff3ffe86fff&hlp=false&rvr_id=222021655986&ua=WXF?&itemid=120677255321

·
Registered
252 Posts
man that is one sick avatar pic.that thing looks sweet.anyway.i was just going to fab up some but if you can buy them id like the link also but for a 300.i broke my leg because it slipped and rolled under the tire and now its permanatly damaged
so i really need them.lol

·
Premium Member
23,581 Posts
You're welcome.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks For all the input. This really helps me out. I wish I would have joined this site earlier.....

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have the HONDA 2003 Foreman S TRX450FM 4x4 with the half foot/floor boards. I have seen the Rancher 350 (I think) and it has the full foot/floor boards on it. Will it they fit on the Foreman? I know this sounds lame but when you are in the mud it just piles up on the half foot/floor boards. I would like to get the full foot/floor boards and they seem to be safer if you have ever slipped a boot off.
Hi i know this is a very old post, but how did you get on with foot wells for your 450 trx... thanks

1 - 14 of 14 Posts