• Coast Guard

Votes: 3 1.9%

• Total voters
121 - 133 of 133 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Son.........Lt Colonel USAF........currently deployed over seas
Me................................Army early 60's.
Dad...............................Army Air Corp WWll
Three second cousins.......Marines WWll
Two second cousins.........Navy WWll
Two great uncles.............Army infantry WWl
One great uncle..............Navy WWl

·
Registered
370 Posts
I'm going Marines or Army after Highschool

·
Premium Member
1,075 Posts
Visiting my son for a week or so at Camp Lejeune NC. He is 2 1/2 year's in now, and recently made Corporal! We are so proud of him and all that he has achieved to this point. He won't be 21 yrs old for another couple months. He will be deployed the 1st of the year to the Mediterranean. God bless him and please keep him safe. I'm sure my son will make Sargent before his 4 yrs are up Feb 2018.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I served in the Navy, and it was a great experience. I'm sure glad that I joined and had all those great experiences. After many years I still maintain contact with some of the many friends and shipmates that I served with. I went to college after I served, but I should have done it the other way around. I would encourage any young person who has their head screwed on right to consider serving. Go in with an open mind and be flexible. I never regretted my time in the service at all.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I was Army 1980 - 1986 Two Brothers Navy , Uncle Navy, Other Uncle Marines, Grand Father Army

·
Registered
50 Posts
Don't know if I count but I served the Canadian Navy for 4 years.
Thank you for what you did as well, when I was in Afghanistan we had Canadian Pilots flying us around a few times(not sure if it was Canadian Army or Air Force). For one reason or another, we are all in it together.

·
Premium Member
1,075 Posts
Happy Veterans day!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

121 - 133 of 133 Posts
About this Discussion
132 Replies
95 Participants
M_Quick
Honda ATV Forum
We’re a forum community dedicated to Honda ATV owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades and reliability for your Rancher, Foreman, Recon, FourTrax, Pioneer, and more!
Full Forum Listing