Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Coast Guard

Votes: 3 1.9%

• Total voters
21 - 40 of 133 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
I'm sure I would have too. 99%(made up statistic) of the people I know in the military are very cool. Every now and then I come across the guy who thinks he's better than me because he is/has served.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Father was in the 836th Military Police Squadrant and later served in the United States Air Forces in Europe. Cosmiso, Sicily. 487th Tactical Missle Wing.

·
Registered
29 Posts
My wife and I are both retired Navy. I retired from Mountain View, CA in '93 and she retired in Oklahoma City, OK I think it was '01 or '02. We are now living in OKC. Great military community.

·
Premium Member
996 Posts
I'm working on going to the Citadel. Gotta see how I do on the SAT. Never taken it before.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Marines 1984-1988
1BN 11th Marines 1st Marine Division
Motor Transportation - Ammo

Sometimes I wished I would have stayed in. I would have 25 years in by now and could retire!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Both my grandfathers and a couple uncles were in the millitary, i personally think i will stick to serving locally as a firefighter id rather run into a burning building then run away from gunshots lol....Dont get me wrong i do appreciate what they do just not for me..

·
Registered
255 Posts
13 years in the Army, a week away from ending my second deployment. My wife just started her first. my brother just retired after 27 years in the Air Force....

·
Registered
3 Posts
i did 6 yrs of coast guard... but it wasnt during war time... so sometimes i dont concider myself a vet... i have soooooo much respect 4 these young kids who r over in foreign countries... lets keep prayin 4 them...

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
7th special ops. And SAD.

21 - 40 of 133 Posts
About this Discussion
132 Replies
95 Participants
M_Quick
Honda ATV Forum
We’re a forum community dedicated to Honda ATV owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades and reliability for your Rancher, Foreman, Recon, FourTrax, Pioneer, and more!
Full Forum Listing