Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Coast Guard

Votes: 3 1.9%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 133 Posts

·
Super Moderator
18,227 Posts
W.A.Cs lol Kidding Js young it would be a grea decision for him I never served but I have been a military brat most of my childhood. my father served from 1961 to 66 my step dad is retired Coastie. Grandfather was a platoon sergant during WWI a DOugh Boy I believe is what they were called then.

J what part of the service do you plan on joining

·
Premium Member
996 Posts
W.A.Cs lol Kidding Js young it would be a great decision for him I never served but I have been a military brat most of my childhood. my father served from 1961 to 66 my step dad is retired Coastie. Grandfather was a platoon sergant during WWI a DOugh Boy I believe is what they were called then.
Yea the Americans were called doughboys in WWI. :wink:

I plan on being an officer in the USMC. :icon_ rocker:

·
Super Moderator
18,227 Posts

·
Premium Member
996 Posts
I'd like to X3 the second sentence as well. I appreciate your appreciation! I can't wait.

·
Premium Member
996 Posts
Hopefully to earn a scholarship through jrotc to one of the big 5 schools or a civilian college with rotc. If that doesn't work then I will either go enlisted-officer or just go straight in as an officer.

·
Registered
535 Posts
I have not...I tried to join the military after high school, but have a seizure disorder and was not accepted. My heartfelt thanks to all that have.

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
I almost joined out of high school but the recruiter was the biggest prick i have EVER come across, complete arrogant arsehole.

He drove me away from serving.

And thanks to all who have.

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
I told him I wanted to enjoy my summer after graduation and then start boot camp in September. He basically told me I was a piece of shit and I was wasting my life if I didn't leave the week after graduation. And that if I wasn't willing to go right then I was a weak minded person who won't amount to anything. Not the best method to get people to join if you ask me.

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
I was ready to go, just wanted to spend one more summer with my buddies. We all went seperate ways after school.

1 - 20 of 133 Posts
About this Discussion
132 Replies
95 Participants
M_Quick
Honda ATV Forum
We’re a forum community dedicated to Honda ATV owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades and reliability for your Rancher, Foreman, Recon, FourTrax, Pioneer, and more!
Full Forum Listing