Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
GearUp2Go.com is an online, powersports parts and accessories superstore based out of Darboy, WI (just outside Appleton). We are fanatic riders who are driven to share our knowledge and experience in ATVs, UTVs, four-wheelers, quads, side-by-side vehicles, snowmobiles, snow sleds, jet skis, wave runners and motorcycles. We carry the most popular aftermarket and OEM parts, accessories and gear for most powersport categories. Need advice in selecting the perfect accessory? Give us a call! 1-800-920-7574

We take great pride in having the absolute best and most knowledgeable team in the powersports industry. If we don't have what you're looking for, we will find it for you! We always provide personalized service.

When you shop with us you always get:

• Free Shipping (except for those awkwardly large items)
• Price Match Guarantee
• No Hassle Returns
• 5% Cash Back in GearBuck$ - Our new customer rewards program
• Top-Notch customer service

Check us out at www.GearUp2Go.com

We love what we do and we value our customers.

Our Mission:
Become the preferred destination for the powersports lifestyle enthusiast by providing exceptional knowledge, understanding, and supporting the different categories within the powersports sector while offering the largest and most diverse product assortment.

Vision Statement:
We are committed as a company, and as individuals, to provide knowledge-based solutions, honesty, and integrity to all customers, vendors, and employees.

If you have ideas on how we can serve you better, we'd love to hear from you.

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
If you have ideas on how we can serve you better, we'd love to hear from you.
I order a ton of oem parts on a regular basis... but when I need them, I needed them yesterday. lol The cash back and free shipping is something I would totally love to support and give my business to, but 7-10 days to fill the order is too much. 5 days to my door is max. If you guys could offer that, you may get a lot of oem sales from members here. Just a suggestion!

·
Banned
2,860 Posts
I have to agree. I ordered parts from my dealer because they can get them here the fastest! And matched everyone else's prices! When my order is shipped three to five days after its been placed that gets aggravating.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's one area we wish we could improve too as it's often a frustrating process from our end too because we want to get you the parts you ordered as quickly as possible. We stock SOME OEM parts, but not many, so we order most OEM part orders on demand and there is always a 4-5 day delay in the shipping process from the vendor before we're able to send them off to you. When the part is in stock, then there is less of a delay.

When you order them from a dealer they may already have the part in stock, ready to ship, so the shipping is faster. If they have to order it too, then there will still be a delay. Dealers can keep the items in stock more than we can because of their sales volume in OEM parts. We sell a lot of parts, but not as many as a dealer would, so trying to keep the appropriate parts in stock is a bit of a hit or miss. We still shop for good prices for you and get parts out to you as quickly as we can.

·
Super Moderator
1,721 Posts
Welcome, never heard of you guys before. I work in DePere wi so about 30 min from you. Ahh it says you are a affiliate of team motor sports.

I order my oem parts right from them, they have them next day and I pick them up.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yup, we are affiliated with them. Separate companies, but we work together to fulfill some orders since they stock some things that we just don't have the space or sales volume to stock. It works out well for us and our customers.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts