Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
87 TRX250 where can i find STEERING BALL RACE (LOWER) 50302-HA8-000

I cant beleive how hard this is to find, i have a 1987 trx250 and i need a RACE, STEERING BALL (LOWER)
50302-HA8-000
can anyone help?
thanks

·
Registered
4,691 Posts
Might try ebay nos new old stock under the part# or steering ball race , n each year model trx250 uses the exact same part 50302-ha8-000, that part is going to be (as mac said) fun....

·
Premium Member
12,647 Posts
I got one , it is not brand new , it is in the atv used , but one problem , you have to buy the whole part and local pickup only , I will sell you the whole front end off a 1987 TRX250A , you get the front half the frame , steering shaft , upper and lower bearings , triple tree , front axle, 2 knuckles , drums , brakes, wheel cylinders , shocks , a-arms , tie rod ends , steering bars , and all the other front end parts , all assembled , for $100

·
Registered
559 Posts

·
Registered
4,691 Posts
Currently Unavailable <<<< notation over to the right, i did some looking and located nothing close, if i was. The OP I'd chat with fishfiles.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Currently Unavailable <<<< notation over to the right, i did some looking and located nothing close, if i was. The OP I'd chat with fishfiles.
lol guess I'm blind!

But "currently unavailable" doesn't necessarily mean "never coming back" lol.

I'd maybe call them to see if it's something they will ever get back in stock.

Reactions: _Wilson_

·
Registered
4,691 Posts
I would call to , i phoned honda of cool springs , parts department said they couldn't get it, he checked in his old parts listing, didnt have one there ether, i enjoy parts hunting, so I'll keep looking for the OP

Reactions: UnkleRaRa

·
Premium Member
12,647 Posts
I looked on David Silver's site for him , nothing , what looks like it could make it hard is it is only listed for that model atv in 85, 86 and 87 and seems to fit nothing else -------

·
Registered
4,691 Posts
Fish, you reckon there's any other place we could search for this part for the OP ? I'll go further ill contact

HondaRestoration.com

TM

·
Premium Member
12,647 Posts
I have never changed the bearing on the steering shaft of a 250 , I done the 300's and the 450 ---- maybe try to match up the bearing /race at a bearing supply ! ----even though the part number shows it only fits 3 model years , maybe it is used some where else with a different part number , but who knows

·
Registered
4,691 Posts

·
Registered
4,691 Posts
Middle Tennessee.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
wrong email

im sorry i dodnt get back to anyone, user name is junioryono01 not junioryone1...i think that was the mix up.
thanks for all the info
also FISHFILES where are you located it might be worth the drive?

·
Registered
4,691 Posts
@Junioryone01 that's my fault , sorry about the name mix up, each time i type your nic in for some odd reason this junk pc deleted the 0 in your name

1 - 20 of 27 Posts