Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
right now my 300 has big heavy luggy rear tires, after i get the quad running im going to look for tires..i herd good things bout ITP holeshots but idk what other tires to look at..

im going to be doing mostly trail riding with water and little mud..i got 2 sets of these mud tires so i might save a set for winter.

what other tires besides the holeshots would you recomend?

·
Registered
173 Posts
ive found that the itp holeshots just dont holdup long enough on the trails in upstate newyork. (rocky,muddy, shale ) but i have had the best luck with the maxxis razor 2 ITS A 6PLY TIRE it they are heavier then most tires but man do they hold up.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
im in western PA, my tarils have little rocks..mostly water, hills, and high speed..i can get a stock 300ex to top 4th gear on my drive way..

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thos are nice but i dont want juggy tires this time..2 sets is bad enough haha.

im looking on craigslist for cheap sport quad tires with alot of tread on them..i found a full set of holeshots for $150 with 90% tread left on them, but right now im saving up for a set of nerf bars..

·
Registered
64 Posts
Maxxis in 6ply are the only tire to run in the woods. That's what we run. I'd get them in 6ply unless u run tireballs. We run the the 6ply with tireballs.

·
Registered
224 Posts
ITP mudlites

·
Premium Member
38,518 Posts
agree ^^^^ itp mudlites..6 ply..nice lugs..ride great on just about anything you go over..handle very well on my trx350d foreman.

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
Razr 2, best tire I have ever used.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts