Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2008trx 450 and i want to get new paddle tires for the rear. i want to get straigt paddles but i dont know what would be good but cheap. Also what is the differents between 8 fins or 10 fins.
What fourwheels have the same bolt padderen as a honda?

thanks -Ryan

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
Welcome to the forums.

·
Premium Member
5,847 Posts
I did alittle researce and 8 fins or 10 fins is how many fins or paddles on the tire. I am not positive on brands but ITP and Maxxis make a great tire for other applications and would assume that thier paddle would be of good quality.

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
You probably don't have the motor for 10 paddles. The more paddles on the tire, the more bite in the sand. Paddles already drain power get yourself some 8 fins or less. The best lightest paddle tire, IMO is the Skat Trak Extreme.

·
Super Moderator
38,518 Posts
itp makes some great paddle tires..i guess it all comes down to how much money you want to invest in the tire...as one poster stated..the more paddles you have..the more you need a bigger motor. forgot to answer your question about what brands interchange with honda..some yamaha rims have the same bolt pattern.

·
Premium Member
23,581 Posts
itp makes some great paddle tires..i guess it all comes down to how much money you want to invest in the tire...as one poster stated..the more paddles you have..the more you need a bigger motor. forgot to answer your question about what brands interchange with honda..some yamaha rims have the same bolt pattern.
Yeah, I think all Honda is 4/110 and some Yamaha is, too. But then some Yamaha is 4/115.

·
Super Moderator
38,518 Posts
correct helmut^^^^^^

1 - 8 of 8 Posts