Honda ATV Forum banner

Which Honda atv is your all time favorite?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any year, size etc... it will be cool to see everyone's favorite!! My personal favorite is a tie between the Rincon and the Fourtrax 300. The Rincon because it's the biggest lol and the tranny in them. The Fourtrax because of the reliability of it!! What do you guys think!!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya there awesome!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Love the old 350 4x4 foreman and foretrax

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oh thats right!! i forgot about the 350's! there great wheelers to!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
13 Posts
an old 250r

·
Premium Member
1,654 Posts
I would say the old 350's count as a Foreman ........
'86 to '93 Honda 350 4Trax ....
'86 to '89 Honda 350D Foreman .....

These 'old tanks' are a lot of fun/work to ride .....
Tough and dependable ...
Fairly easy to work on ...
Very little electronics ...
Same tire size front/back ...

They're kind'a charming .....
And, they don't come in that 'swamp slime green' color ...... :dry:

·
Registered
7,154 Posts
Foreman 450's are probably my favourite, not sure why as they certianly have a lot of negatives. But way back in the day when I first got into modding quads, I remember looking on the HL forum and seeing all of the done up 450's, they were as bad as they came back then. Ahhh memories. The 300 scene never actually got very big until the last couple years, I do like them, but before the GR's started to appear and get popular, nobody was running them.

·
Registered
381 Posts
If it could only be a utility quad, I'd have to say the Rincon. It's the quickest and best handling 4x4 in the lineup and if you want to add larger tires, it can be geared down just like any fourtrax or foreman. I think the 700xx is the best Atv that Honda has ever made though. It's a shame so few have gotten the chance to experience one.

·
Registered
333 Posts
I have a 1993 Honda fourtrax 300 4x4.I absolutely love it. I have been riding some with a guy that has a 850 polaris sportsman and in the woods and small trails I run circles around him. Ya on open ground or the road in bringing up the rear but my Honda has been rode hard and never really complained.

·
Super Moderator
38,073 Posts
even though the trx300 was, and is still the best atv ever made ?, I will say my '89 trx350D foreman. it's not the most comphy atv today ?, but it was not made for the ride ?..it was made to be a work horse, and it certainly has lived up to this. mine has sat outside ( covered mind you ! ) for about 4 months, turned key on, battery good, choked it, pushed the start button about 2 times ?, she fired up like she always has done in the past.

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
300 and foremans.

·
Registered
10 Posts
The 300 shares the crown as the absolute WORST Atv of all time along with every other pre 21st century utility quad.

No suspension, no ground clearance, no power, no brakes and a lot of ice for your nuts after a long ride. Hard to call anything with this charectorization "The Best"! At best it's a :rating02:

1 - 20 of 51 Posts