Honda ATV Forum banner

Favourite hobbie than atving

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 199 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
I write stories which I hope to get published one day, if thats of interest to anyone. :icon_ peace:

·
Registered
378 Posts
well since im still in high school i usually am playing basketball after school but i dont have alot of hobbies lol but maybe when im older and have a bigger flow of dough ill get ino drag racing as i have always been a straight pathed kinda guy lol and plus my brother has a few half mile cars and their fun

·
Registered
431 Posts
I love it when americans call hockey " ice hockey". Gary Bettman should read this post and realize that his push into american markets is futile if after all these years when americans hear hockey, the version played on ice wouldn't be the first that comes to mind.

·
Registered
431 Posts
I just realized that HABS Fan said "ice hockey" as well, but then I saw your avatar and decided that you must not know much about hockey, considering you cheer for Montreal,lol.

·
Registered
5,349 Posts
Scuba diving / Underwater videographer
I love the water. When I was a kid, we went swimming every single day. In school, we had swimming lessons for 2 weeks twice a year, I only went to swim, didnt need the lessons, my brother and cousins and me literally were raised in a pool/hot tub. Now I like shooting, when I have spare bullets. And relaxing at the lake, Something I really enjoy whether it could be considered a ''hobby'' or not, is being on a vol fire dept.

·
Registered
722 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
anything outdoors with my family, love to shoot guns. I am a competition marksman

·
Registered
378 Posts
I love it when americans call hockey " ice hockey". Gary Bettman should read this post and realize that his push into american markets is futile if after all these years when americans hear hockey, the version played on ice wouldn't be the first that comes to mind.
bro why dont u shut up and quit hating on others and dont tell ppl what to call a sport by unless ur the top player in that league in which ud deserve to say what the f its called but i doubt u even play hockey so just keep ur mouth shut, and grow a sack and quit talking shit online.:r_c:

·
Registered
343 Posts
I'm really big into R/C models. Mainly land based models like cars trucks and boats. I do alot of scratch building scale model tugboats. I also spend a lot of time in the shop with my lathe and vertical mill. I love making custom parts for my models. On the weekends I'm usually either out riding or playing music. I play drums in a country/southern rock band called Righteous Rebel.
Righteous Rebel / The Old Shawneetown street rally 2011 performs Party Crowd - YouTube

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
oh i love playing sports wrestling, football, lacrosse. starting center and had first game today and won 52 to 12. when i am not at sports im in the woods hunting, other then that im hanging with friends usually riding. although i do enjoy just watching tv

·
Registered
800 Posts
Well this might be considered a hobby!?! Trying to learn how to do taxidermy....well kinda
This was my first project. I found this head in the woods a few years back and well I cleaned it up somewhat and made the plaque to put it on and well here is the final product. And I know, I know anyone can do this but I'm just starting to mess with it.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hunting, customizing diesel trucks and I buy and restore old farm tractors.

1 - 20 of 199 Posts
About this Discussion
198 Replies
93 Participants
OLEJOE's300
Honda ATV Forum
We’re a forum community dedicated to Honda ATV owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades and reliability for your Rancher, Foreman, Recon, FourTrax, Pioneer, and more!
Full Forum Listing