Honda ATV Forum banner

1501 - 1510 of 1510 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,034 Posts
New Kolpin Gun Boot. Getting ready for Elk hunting trip!

·
Registered
693 Posts
Lot's of elk down Medicine Hat way wheeler....

·
Registered
54 Posts
I changed the oil and filter drank two beers. Cleaned and waxed drank three more beers. Was getting kinda warm outside 85 and humid. Was going to go riding and Just decided to go lay under the AC.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Drove the electric rancher half the day Friday checking fence and drainages. Stopped for a break and turned off engine while in 4; Then it wouldn’t go into N!! Limped it back to the garage using the emergency shift lever.

Checked on it this morning—no problem—started right up and shifted great. SMH

Happened to my brother. Check your battery connections. If they aren’t loose, replace battery. It’s a good start.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
Chasecoker, how did you wire up the light bar...just tie into the high beam and ground it or did you do something more sophisticated? How is the NAPA light bar working out? Pics?
that's what I've done...low beams just use the original factory halos.. I prefer that light for dusk, slow riding back to the shed, but if I need to really light it up, I just hit the hi-beam switch and daylight !! from my led light bar.

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
New Kolpin Gun Boot. Getting ready for Elk hunting trip!
View attachment 149010
my wife bought me the Kolpin last year for christmas...appreciate it, but wish they made a shorter/smaller version...what normally rides with me isn't for hunting, but for self defense/varmints...so it's usually a shorter 12ga (mossberg with adjustable rear stock) or an AR15..again..both are much shorter than the average hunting rifle....

·
Premium Member
3,347 Posts

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
Very nice would be good for ‘yote-in
yep...never know when you'll get lucky and see one while out n about on the property...we also have a local rabbies issue..rabid skunk got into it with a dog in the area..made the news..things like that make you wish you had a compact rifle on board when you're out on the acreage...but yeah, the Kolpin is like as long as the dang ATV !!

1501 - 1510 of 1510 Posts