Honda ATV Forum banner

1001 - 1020 of 1503 Posts

·
Registered
4,651 Posts
Tommorow I plan to work a 14 hour shift... come home and pull the motor out of my 400 to start the top end rebuild.... oh the joy lol
Lol yeah it never ends does it.....be sure to post us some pics!

And red ? I couldn't do it, glad you got your price :)

·
Registered
559 Posts
Put some evil eyes on the new headlights.

I think they looked better with the old halogens tinted yellow, but I still love it!

Attachments

·
Registered
4,651 Posts
Noticed the battery turned over slowly, so..... A Battery tender Jr mod this morning should take care of those cold weather hits on the battery :D

Attachments

·
Registered
4,651 Posts
...Battery tender Jr mod ...
What's the battery tender mod?
It's a trickle charger, simply put a battery maintainer , you can leave it hooked up all the time when not riding, they will save / extend yor battles life. 12 volt n I believe the output is around 750ma :)

·
Registered
4,651 Posts
Thats crazy. It was 16F this morning. BBBRRR
Dang! I could deal with the cold if we only had a good deep snow for some fun riding, but 54 today and rain, this ( so far ) has been a really mild winter :|

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Thats crazy. It was 16F this morning. BBBRRR
Dang! I could deal with the cold if we only had a good deep snow for some fun riding, but 54 today and rain, this ( so far ) has been a really mild winter :|
I agree. Its always so cold but we don't get snow that often :(
I don't mind the cold if there is snow. Otherwise the cold is just pointless

·
Registered
1,203 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
So far this is the coldest December I can ever remember.

Today is one of the warmest days we've had all month, and it's -2C (sorry don't know Fahrenheit, lol)

It's been -5 to -10 consistently, and the next few days are looking to stay the same or colder!

I've already been on the lake with my bike, but just along the edge lol.

Edit** Added Fahrenheit for you southerners :D

Attachments

1001 - 1020 of 1503 Posts
About this Discussion
1.5K Replies
133 Participants
Loosemarbles
Honda ATV Forum
We’re a forum community dedicated to Honda ATV owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades and reliability for your Rancher, Foreman, Recon, FourTrax, Pioneer, and more!
Full Forum Listing