Honda ATV Forum banner

201 - 220 of 687 Posts

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Glad to help , yay! Another NASCAR addict :grin haha! i always check the schedule , what we need is a NASCAR thread.......I'll start one , reckon whats a good place to put it ? Maybe around the garage ?

Most times they fall on a Sunday , I'll keep the thread updated with race times and dates, and ..... If one happens to miss the race ..... They offer (at times) re broadcast on direct channel 220 and 618 ( fox sports )
Nascar races are kind of boring to watch by yourself, but I love getting a group of guy together and watching them. I'm all for that thread :)

·
Premium Member
12,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #202
Quote : Butthead " Hahaha , Hey , Beuvis , I watch it for the wrecks hahaha " Quote -----maybe letting them bump others off the track intentionally could make it really interesting !

·
Registered
4,651 Posts
90% of the eggs we eat are yard eggs , blue , green , orange shells , and they can be a pain to peel , I really believe in timing for an easy peel , I hate to watch for a boil and time from there like the wife does , so I start the time for 22 minutes from when I turn the heat to #6 , then run cold water on them , and usually peel good ----I have never had a pressure cooker , might have to try it out
The pressure cooker is one of the best items I have ever bought. My favorite recipe. Easy but very delicious.
12 Wings
2 cups of franks wing sauce
1 table spoon of honey
Pressure cook for 25 min
Throw on grill or in oven for around 20 min to get crispy
The meat falls of the bone. Its tender and juice. And not a large mess to clean up! Its a win win.
saw that franks wing sauce , I'll have to try some, bet it would REALLY good doctored up with some cholula hot sauce, that pressure cooker deal is looking good, have you ever tried full leg quarters , hotwing style ? With a pressure cooker?? there tasty ! I do mine in a slow cooker , then to crisp up, CAREFULLY on the broiler or charcole grill, for, I'd say....... 15 or 20 minutes .

@fishfiles this is close Freddy's fry sauce, it's got a bit of a bite, IMO off the hook good (on the right)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
12,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #205
Wilson , Freddy's must be a local thing for you'll , I looked and didn't see it ---I almost bought a pressure cooker a couple of weeks back at a garage sale I stopped at , I offered the lady $10 and she wanted $20 , I don't know what they are worth

So where is your NASCAR thread ? Where they play this weekend , Saturday or Sunday ---I hope it is Sunday as I have been told I have to go to the St Patrick Day parade Saturday ----but this one isn't too bad , they throw food and a lot of it , cabbage , potatoes , onions , oranges , lemons , garlic , Moon Pies , what ever , stewed cabbage with potatoes and pickled meat is good stuff

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
90% of the eggs we eat are yard eggs , blue , green , orange shells , and they can be a pain to peel , I really believe in timing for an easy peel , I hate to watch for a boil and time from there like the wife does , so I start the time for 22 minutes from when I turn the heat to #6 , then run cold water on them , and usually peel good ----I have never had a pressure cooker , might have to try it out
The pressure cooker is one of the best items I have ever bought. My favorite recipe. Easy but very delicious.
12 Wings
1 table spoon of honey
Pressure cook for 25 min
The meat falls of the bone. Its tender and juice. And not a large mess to clean up! Its a win win.
saw that franks wing sauce , I'll have to try some, bet it would REALLY good doctored up with some cholula hot sauce, that pressure cooker deal is looking good, have you ever tried full leg quarters , hotwing style ? With a pressure cooker?? there tasty ! I do mine in a slow cooker , then to crisp up, CAREFULLY on the broiler or charcole grill, for, I'd say....... 15 or 20 minutes .

@fishfiles this is close Freddy's fry sauce, it's got a bit of a bite, IMO off the hook good (on the right)
The franks wing sauce you can put on anything, (As that old lady says on the commercial. "I put that S**t on everything haha) it's my favorite hot sauce by franks. Yes we have. 45 min in the pressure cooker and 10 min on the grill to give them a nice char. Its kinda hard to grill them because the chicken is ready to fall off the bone its so tender. After we put them on the grill we throw them in the oven for about 20 min to crisp up. My mouth is watering as I'm typing hahaha. We used to use a slow cooker, but you just can't beat the speed of the pressure cooker; If you cook the chicken right, you don't even need to use two hands to eat it. It falls right off the bone.

·
Premium Member
12,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #207
You are making me hungry -------- We don't get that Frank's commercial , I guess that is why I can't find it , sounds funny , " I put that s..t on everything " ! We got a seasoning called " Slap Your Mama "

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
You are making me hungry -------- We don't get that Frank's commercial , I guess that is why I can't find it , sounds funny , " I put that s..t on everything " ! We got a seasoning called " Slap Your Mama "

Enjoy :)
I think the old lady is supposed to be the queen of england or something lmao

·
Registered
4,651 Posts
12 Wings
1 table spoon of honey
Pressure cook for 25 min

The franks wing sauce you can put on anything, (As that old lady says on the commercial. "I put that S**t on everything haha) it's my favorite hot sauce by franks. Yes we have. 45 min in the pressure cooker and 10 min on the grill to give them a nice char. Its kinda hard to grill them because the chicken is ready to fall off the bone its so tender. After we put them on the grill we throw them in the oven for about 20 min to crisp up. My mouth is watering as I'm typing hahaha. We used to use a slow cooker, but you just can't beat the speed of the pressure cooker; If you cook the chicken right, you don't even need to use two hands to eat it. It falls right off the bone.
That's exactly what i was thinking speedy fast, yeah, moving them over to grill can be tricky lol

Fish I'll PM you and xp anyone else who has ideas are more than welcome to toss in PM me, about the NASCAR thread,need ideas on what to put in it, race schedule, driver likes and dislikes points standings, maybe close calls, mishaps in the pits etc,i have no idea when we can get this up and running, I've got to hook up with the tree trimmers today, if they show up. I've got to make sure they do t chip the wood up, in turn they'll cut it and live it for firewood ....

·
Registered
1,203 Posts

That's exactly what i was thinking speedy fast, yeah, moving them over to grill can be tricky lol

Fish I'll PM you and xp anyone else who has ideas are more than welcome to toss in PM me, about the NASCAR thread,need ideas on what to put in it, race schedule, driver likes and dislikes points standings, maybe close calls, mishaps in the pits etc,i have no idea when we can get this up and running, I've got to hook up with the tree trimmers today, if they show up. I've got to make sure they do t chip the wood up, in turn they'll cut it and live it for firewood ....
Alright. I think there is a race this weekend? Maybe not I'll check

·
Registered
4,651 Posts
Wilson , Freddy's must be a local thing for you'll , I looked and didn't see it--
Hey fish thats not the real Freddy's fry sauce , i can't find it anywhere where i live, that sauce i posted is from boars head, but it's real close to how Freddy's taste , do y'all not have boars head meats there ? I bet you could probably get boars head online, maybe even Freddy's , I've just never taking the time to look (yet)

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Wilson , Freddy's must be a local thing for you'll , I looked and didn't see it--
Hey fish thats not the real Freddy's fry sauce , i can't find it anywhere where i live, that sauce i posted is from boars head, but it's real close to how Freddy's taste , do y'all not have boars head meats there ? I bet you could probably get boars head online, maybe even Freddy's , I've just never taking the time to look (yet)
You don't have a Freddy's near you? We have them all over. It's like a better version of Steak and Shake. What is in the freddys sauce. Isn't it like Ketchup and Mayonnaise mixed together?

·
Premium Member
12,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #218
we talking sauces now , you can make your own , for dipping shrimp I like ketchup , mustard , Lea and Perrins , a squeeze of lemon and some horseradish , stir that up nd dip your boiled shrimp in it and sa say bon ( spell check , s..t is it even the right term for " man , that's good " )

mayo and mustard is called Holiday Sauce , good on fried ham and cheese sandwich on french bread

I'll be back , got to go to early lunch !

·
Registered
4,651 Posts
You don't have a Freddy's near you? We have them all over. It's like a better version of Steak and Shake. What is in the freddys sauce. Isn't it like Ketchup and Mayonnaise mixed together?
Naw, i don't think we have one anywheres close, I'm going to see about getting my local store to start stocking it, yep i believe you hit the nail right on the head mayo n ketchup, and loaded up with herbs and spices, dang..... We don't have a steak and shake ether .....

201 - 220 of 687 Posts
About this Discussion
686 Replies
33 Participants
LedFTed
Honda ATV Forum
We’re a forum community dedicated to Honda ATV owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades and reliability for your Rancher, Foreman, Recon, FourTrax, Pioneer, and more!
Full Forum Listing