Honda ATV Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have allways used Honda lube. The Honda people will tell you something about tolerance's. A ATV mechanic I know said he sent a sample of another brand oil and a sample of Honda lube to be tested and they were to be the same. My question is what do any of you use ? I have thought about Amsoil and another brand but have not changed yet im still using the Honda lube.

· Premium Member
23,587 Posts
I use Honda oil and it's always worked well for me. In my opinion, the main thing is to keep it changed regularly.

· Registered
3,546 Posts
I run the Amsoil formula 4 stroke in my TRX450ER and really like it. Just a little added protection.

· Registered
113 Posts
Amsoil...lucus..... or royal purple... it makes me feel better knowing i paid alot.

· Premium Member
7,526 Posts
Rotella T6 full synthetic. I think this is funny. I bet 90% of the people that swear by the Honda oil and thats all they will run in there Honda's doesn't run factory brand oil in there cars. As long as the oil is designed for the machine use it

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.