Honda ATV Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
4,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't even post/reply to older threads, you guys sure did f this place up, and i would imagine i won't be the only one out the door!! Nice job idiots!! All you've accomplished ...... ??? Just one big mess!! , and hell yes I'm angry!!

I'm with Mrbb fish, and others i WILL not be posting pics , I've drawn my line in the sand! And that's it!

Mrbb ...... Your pics will be missed!!

Jay10

·
Premium Member
12,436 Posts
I can't even post/reply to older threads, you guys sure did f this place up, and i would imagine i won't be the only one out the door!! Nice job idiots!! All you've accomplished ...... ??? Just one big mess!! , and hell yes I'm angry!!

I'm with Mrbb fish, and others i WILL not be posting pics , I've drawn my line in the sand! And that's it!

Mrbb ...... Your pics will be missed!!

Jay10
Jay10 , I sense frustration and exasperation in your post !!! Heed not , as " it is what it is " !!!

·
Registered
4,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I feel sort of the same way,
things are NOT better on this site now IMO
worse!
and doubt me saying so will matter !
I know if if enough of us pull back they'll change it, y'all can just consider me a spectator, and take that stupid post edit timer down!! Y'all have done way more damage then deleted post!!

·
Registered
4,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jay10 , I sense frustration and exasperation in your post !!! Heed not , as " it is what it is " !!!
Thanks fish mrbb but for me.... it's not I've been gone for a few days and i come back to to check on my online friends here, and see this mess ?? IMO They just made a bunch here angry.

·
Premium Member
12,436 Posts
Did you know ? I didn't till last night : 99% of all living organisms that every inhabited Earth are now extinct , and 99% of the things that are good , fun and wholesome are on the verge of becoming extinct , so this forum is a pimple on a sperm whale's ass in the big picture , or is it

·
Registered
4,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
so this forum is a pimple on a sperm whale's ass

It is now IMO ^^^^^^

·
Registered
734 Posts
I feel sort of the same way,
things are NOT better on this site now IMO
worse!
and doubt me saying so will matter !
Too many ads to change back....

·
Registered
4,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well ..... the idiots should have thought about that before turning screws, here. I'm out!

·
Registered
4,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
my friends list from my profile! Is GONE Nor edit any of MY personal profile pics.

·
Registered
734 Posts
my friends list from my profile! Is GONE Nor edit any of MY personal profile pics.
In your profile go to about, friends are there but they are now followers

·
Registered
176 Posts
I am new here only 8 months this major change is crazy,what were they thinking to mess this up like this.
I spent some time looking at this more today and from what they had this change SUCKS
But that's the way it's going to be,they most likely will move forward with the new way no going back.

·
Registered
4,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
In your profile go to about, friends are there but they are now followers
Thx i found it, I'd take a screen shot, but you wouldn't recognize it, EVEN if i could post a pic, it's seems to. Be the avatars messing with me, but i. Still don't like the update, plus my screen is all jumpy.

·
Super Moderator
4,389 Posts
Whats your problem with posting pictures @_Wilson_ ?

Heck thats one of the only things i actually like about this change. Its easy as pie to upload pictures or atleast from my phone it is. I dont hate dark mode either. But thats about it so far.

Snapped a picture of my new boots im breaking in while watching the LSU vs. Texas game lol uploades seemlessly for me atleast.

·
Registered
4,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Notice the avatar ?? Thats all i see on left hand side

·
Registered
734 Posts
Figured out 2 ways to upload pics so far....

·
Registered
8,309 Posts
well I tried uploading several ways and I cannot get anything to work on posting pictures
I have a idea why, but its not the same as the old site was, and its way more inconvenience for me than its worth at this point!
I use a older PC sand NOT a smart phone, I'm, old I guess about all I use my phone for is making phone calls and once a while a text or likes

I'm not into using smart phones for more
my eye's are too bad for small screens and I have too many issue's with touch screens due to hand issue's
, I'ma dying bred, and if my current phone ever dies, I will NOT be having a smart phone , due to cannot use touch screen phones and no one really makes any other one's any more like what I have now( an actual keyboard on my phone)
guess its time to kick the bucket and let all you young guns take over the world LOL

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.