Honda ATV Forum banner

West Virginia

8K views 20 replies 3 participants last post by  M_Quick 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Sounds great!! Good to see it's back kicking again. How did it respond to the mods? Looked like a few stabs at the throttle was enough to get up that rocky grade so she must be running strong. I'm probably about to put a fresh top end on mine as well given all the xx top end issue threads popping up on the other site. Anyway, Have fun with it

#3 ·
Runs great plenty strong, from down low to top end. I need to change oil, re-adjust valves, then get it properly tuned. Right now it cranks slow, is only complaint.

#4 ·
#5 ·
#7 ·
Cranks slow after the rebuild. Added a stroker crank, stage 3 hot cam, and slightly higher compression wiseco piston. Added a higher cca feather light lithium battery. To try and help issue, but it's still there.

#8 ·
#9 ·
All lined up and ready to go!

Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle All-terrain vehicle Automotive wheel system

Reactions: carbonride
#11 ·
Thanks! I have a few more kids not in the photo. In this picture my wife is on my 700, all the kids are ours but the girl on the 90 Predator. She's my cousin's daughter, she can ride anything on wheels. And is cute as they come.

#12 · (Edited)
Duplicate post, sorry.

#13 · (Edited)
Community Social group Youth Event Leisure

5 generation photo, tried to add to last message. But it didn't like mixing messages from cell phone and pc I guess....

#14 ·
#15 ·
#16 · (Edited)
#17 ·
#18 ·
1st ride of 2017

This video is from mid February's ride in West Virginia. I rode with my Uncle on his King Quad, and his buddy on the DS-650 that he recently picked up for a mere $750.00. My Uncle shared some additional video that he captured with his chest harness. This made for some decent split screen video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yhlU8M5JME&t=5s

#19 ·
Ten Mile Mud Hole

Memorial Day May 2018. My family trip to ten mile.

#20 · (Edited)
June W.Va Ride

Video riding in W. Va. with some family. The video thumbnail is a place they call top of the world, it's around the 3:45 mark. And around the 8 min mark is where I got my photo for the July atv of the month contest. I seam to be having a technical glich with the youtube link. If you click on the title it will take you to video. Idk if it's just on my end or what, sry.

#21 ·
Video trailer small rock climb

Short trailer of my ride 8/11/2018 video will follow.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.