Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
‘98 Honda Fourtrax 300 FW ..i HATE having to do this. I was just starting to learn so much more about what I have had since buying it from my daddy’s friend when I was 15. I’m 36 now. No hour meter of course but it was garage kept most of its life. Always well taken care of although I was a bit harder on it as a teen. I guided in the mountains most of my 20’s and Most of those years the only time it was turned on I was on my stepdad would turn it over a few most of those years except the only time it was turned on was when my stepdad would turn it over a few times to keep it solid. 2 years I took it with me. Even then saw very little use. From then until now it’s been used to haul out dead things. Aprox.1 million antler bone deer&elk,several hundred thousand pounds of turkey.Half the amount in turkey beards.. (all amounts are a rough estimation but I’m sure are fairly close)...mechanically sound. Just charge the battery yeah the day since I just charge the battery other day since last November. Found out the starter is sticking with connect the battery. Wether key is in or not. I’m guessing it’s just the solenoid. Back break could use some attention. Had plans to do the 350 swap but whatever. I’m letten we go for $2,000$G ood tires 99.99% of the time they’re put on the correct direction except for photo day lol. No plugs and hold air. Lots of life left.. all stock just a great running sweet beast.. Couple cracks on each side by the handlebars that I have so nap. A pain in the tank a while back since it had some it’ couple cracks on each side by the handlebars that I have so nap. A painted the tank a while back since it had some dings on it. I think it looks good. You may not. Stupid low hours on it. ALWAYS changed oil, transfer case, both diff fluids every year no matter if I rode it for 30 minutes that entire year or 3 hours total.. that’s it seriously. Most years were in between there. Oh yeah. Let a friend keep it for a short while. His dogs chewed up the seat as he left it in his yard first time he ran it out of fuel. there’s black gorilla tape on the front part doesn’t look bad but it still principle of the matter. We don’t speak.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ha! Nice catch! I had them both off a few weeks ago when I bled the brake. I just threw them on there and went on about my business. Never gave it a second thought.now I want to take the pictures off. What an idiot lol

·
Super Moderator
38,073 Posts
Ha! Nice catch! I had them both off a few weeks ago when I bled the brake. I just threw them on there and went on about my business. Never gave it a second thought.now I want to take the pictures off. What an idiot lol
lol, not the first time I've seen it, wont be the last !. do sweat it !.

·
Super Moderator
38,073 Posts
you might wanna add your selling price as well ?, seeing how you posted it in the classified section, i'm guessing your trying to sell it ?..lol.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts