Honda ATV Forum banner

21 - 40 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Hello all Just need a little help i have a 2007 400ex it runs great the only problem i have is when i cold start it it will not stay running without help does anyone have any ideas
Sorry to hear you're having issues. To get more response and help here I would suggest starting a new thread about your issue here: Repair & Maintenance - Honda ATV Forum

I would also trying searching the site to see if anyone else has posted up with the same issue.

·
Super Moderator
18,227 Posts
Hello all Just need a little help i have a 2007 400ex it runs great the only problem i have is when i cold start it it will not stay running without help does anyone have any ideas
Welcome to the forums.
Swap out the 38 slow jet for a 42 that will cure your cold start issue

·
Registered
1 Posts
2004 honda rincon es----shifting problem/cutting out

My 2004 honda rincon es when in automatic it shifts slow or I have to let off some then will till warmed up. When at top speed it starts cutting out I assume that's just way they are? Then my forward reverse lever grinds when shifting it I have a lift so could I just adjust the linkage?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Honda rancher reverse shift switch

New to forum... Hope I'm posting in the right spot. When removing the reverse switch shift on a 2004 Honda rancher 350 es, should oil flow out?

·
Premium Member
11,311 Posts
My 2004 honda rincon es when in automatic it shifts slow or I have to let off some then will till warmed up. When at top speed it starts cutting out I assume that's just way they are? Then my forward reverse lever grinds when shifting it I have a lift so could I just adjust the linkage?
Welcome to da forums...:icon_ devil:..Please post your questions in the repair,and maintenance section located on the main forums page in order to have a better chance at a response...

·
Registered
2 Posts
2006 honda trx 450, carburator problem

hi, recently i installed the jet kit to my trx, and notice the adjusting screw for air
regulation wont go loose or tighten it just stays spinning... so the atv just cranks no start until the choke is used. any ideas

thanks

·
Registered
4,605 Posts
Redtrx try Honda parts nation, they have the plastic piece your talking about. Here is a picture it is #7 and it is $9.84

·
Registered
677 Posts
out of date greeting.

Someone needs to refresh the Forums greeting, we are now 33,000+ members. I have never took the the time to fully read the greeting until today, and then I noticed it is a little behind. lol..

·
Super Moderator
18,227 Posts
Lol yeah you're right. . . I'll see what I can do later

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi guys new i am to forums I have a question have just bought a 2011 trx 500 it runs like there is a wild bear under the hood all my last bikes have being two wheelers the last was a 600 bandit and it was quiet is the the way theses bike are supost to run with a grunt many thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
Is this a good buy

Okay I'm looking to buying a 2009 honda 420 that has a 2 inch lift and hasn't been rode much at all no scratches or messed up plastic. I am mostly in the mud and water would this be a good bike for that ? I already own a 2003 yamaha kodiak and it is alright I'm looking to upgrade so would this be a good buy?:huh

·
Registered
7 Posts
New to this page but I love to ride and work on my 400ex. Thanks for letting me join your page

·
Registered
2,344 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey new guy here looking at buying a 2014 white Fourtrax Rancher AT IRS in white. Any suggestions or comments would be greatly appreciated. I know it's only a 420 but is that enough power mainly going to be for trail riding.

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
welcome to the forum
you will get more help if you start a new thread!!

·
Registered
202 Posts
Honda fourtrax 300

I've got a 1998 honda fourtrax 300. Idk if its a problem, but it strains for no reason. I don't know what's wrong. If anyone can help please chime in! Thanks!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thanks for letting me join I have a 85 trx 250 my kick start will not start my bike it acts like it is slippying in their is this possible if how do u fix thank you

·
Registered
4 Posts
helppppp plzzzzzzzzz

Have a Honda four trax and it runs great when giving it gas or sitting still but if I keep a steady speed it cuts out or if I let off the gas it cuts out what could cause this? Thanks and it's like 96 or somewhere around there

21 - 40 of 74 Posts