Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to be the first to welcome KB Motorsports as a supporting vendor of HondaATVForums.net.

Please take a moment to visit their website at the following URL:

KB Motorsports

·
Super Moderator
18,227 Posts
Welcome to our little corner of the Web!!! I thought KB was a toy store?? Technically it is I guess an ATV toy store...lol

·
Premium Member
5,847 Posts
I just talked to the owner of this company. It was a pleasure. He is about an hour from me so I will make a Visit to his shop in the next few weeks. He sounded so unlike others around here. Full of info and was interested to communicate unlike the other shops around here. Cant wait to go visit.

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
Glad there here.Seems like a good place.

·
Registered
866 Posts
Do they offer any kind of discounts for forum members ?

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
Just call them and let them know you're a member. They are also vendor for another big Honda site. When I selected my a arms, the discount was applied as soon as I picked what kind of ride I had.

·
Super Moderator
18,227 Posts
Just call them and let them know you're a member. They are also vendor for another big Honda site. When I selected my a arms, the discount was applied as soon as I picked what kind of ride I had.
This is very good to know!!! I priced my valve train from them at 199 bucks so I will contact them and see what kind of deal I am offered, which the price I already got is a great deal anyway..lol

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
I can't remember the guys name but he was extremely helpful... Let them know if you call that the log in issue he is having has been reported.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts