Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Official Site Vendor
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanted to stop by and post a welcome for everyone here @HondaATVForums.net

Hello everybody! We're a new sponsor here who wanted to say hello and introduce ourselves. We're MotorcycleGoodies.com and we sell OEM parts for Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki, and Yamaha at wholesale prices. Our site offers a full range of parts and accessories from ATV/UTV, motorcycle, scooter, and watercraft lines.

We're not your typical online parts retailer. Our philosophy is different than most. We started this endeavor because of our desire to bring actual "service with a smile" back to the customer service in this industry. Inside this busy market, we have found a way to do things differently by remembering how we like to be treated when shopping on-line for items ourselves and treating our customers the same way.

We are a small group of enthusiast, with a large collective experience, which allows for helpful, honest, and professional service. Please contact us for any of your power-sports needs and we will be more than glad to help!

Toll free @ 1-888-421-2020 - 954-449-8253
OEM Parts for Honda,Kawasaki, Suzuki,Yamaha,Polaris,Sea-Doo
Contact us directly via email
Check us out on Facebook

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Hey Motorcycle goodies I have a question can you guys ship to australia and if so how are your shipping prices on bulky/heavy items like fenders and rims
thanks

·
Banned
2,860 Posts
Again Welcome to Honda ATV Forums, Motorcycle Goodies!

I do have a couple questions. Can y'all offer a forum discount? With 10% off your prices I will order from y'all versus a competitor. And what about free shipping? Is that offered? I have a few more parts orders for my Rincon in the $900-$1200 range and would rather support the Vendors who support our Forum.

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Yes the free postage would be awesome I have spent many hours looking for an oem parts website that offers free shipping to Aus and have yet to find one could it be my lucky day?

·
Official Site Vendor
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Again Welcome to Honda ATV Forums, Motorcycle Goodies!

I do have a couple questions. Can y'all offer a forum discount? With 10% off your prices I will order from y'all versus a competitor. And what about free shipping? Is that offered? I have a few more parts orders for my Rincon in the $900-$1200 range and would rather support the Vendors who support our Forum.
PM sent :icon_gd:

·
Official Site Vendor
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes the free postage would be awesome I have spent many hours looking for an oem parts website that offers free shipping to Aus and have yet to find one could it be my lucky day?
Hmmm free shipping is super tricky, especially with already discounted prices and large parts. I will do my level best to work with you, but please keep in mind we don't ever get free shipping ourselves :noupstoday01:

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
What kind of a members discount do you guys offer? My usually parts supplier is about 12% cheaper on oem parts. If you guys could come close I'd be more than willing to give you a shot in thanks of supporting the forum.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts