Honda ATV Forum banner

181 - 193 of 193 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,062 Posts
Influx in new members however, no existing members with the knowledge to answers those questions..

Now, if we deleted all our informative posts, wouldn't you just be screwed!!

You shafted us regular members as well as the forum in the quest for more money. It's a real shame you choose to tell us lies too, whatever happened to 'honesty is the best policy'??!

I'll add... New members may be coming, but no faster than belfr the change. One thing that is apparent, the lack of daily activity, 9 members active on average! That's POOR, very poor indeed!

Reactions: mrbb and _Wilson_

·
Administrator
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #182
Influx in new members however, no existing members with the knowledge to answers those questions..

Now, if we deleted all our informative posts, wouldn't you just be screwed!!

You shafted us regular members as well as the forum in the quest for more money. It's a real shame you choose to tell us lies too, whatever happened to 'honesty is the best policy'??!
@SamUK

We do value you guys and your vast knowledge and hard work that is put in on the site. We have some exciting things coming up for Site Staff and will be having a private invite-only forum for you guys to test new developments in the future.

If you are interested in being part of it let me know and we would be more than happy to send you the invite once it is up and running.

Jeff M

·
Registered
4,689 Posts
Looked at stats seeing visits and pageviews actually increasing already since 9/6.

Jeff M
@Admin where is the link for viewing new members who have recently joined ?? Because it used to be listed.

·
Administrator
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #184
@Admin where is the link for viewing new members who have recently joined ?? Because it used to be listed.
On the homepage of the community you will see a section for top contributors in the sidebar.

Click on "view all" to go to the following page.

Near the bottom left of that page, you will see our newest members.

- Cricket

·
Super Moderator
38,142 Posts
@SamUK

We do value you guys and your vast knowledge and hard work that is put in on the site. We have some exciting things coming up for Site Staff and will be having a private invite-only forum for you guys to test new developments in the future.

If you are interested in being part of it let me know and we would be more than happy to send you the invite once it is up and running.

Jeff M
you just dont get it do you ?, the once great members that MADE THIS SITE WHAT IT ONCE WAS ?, HAS DITCHED IT !. spec invites to some to stupid crap you have planned won't get you members back. its pretty simple...WE HATE WHAT YOU DID TO THIS SITE !!!!!, ITS TRASHED !!!. if you valued anything that we posted here ?, THEN YOU DAMN WELL SHOULDA HAVE LISTENED TO WHAT WE TRIED TO TELL YOU ?, DONT CHANGE THE SITE !!, or at least meet us half way ?, but no..you decided to do it YOUR WAY !, screw the members that made this site what it was. greed is the #1 killer of all companies !!..or you still riding the short yellow bus ?. new members joining every day ( as you claim )..can post questions all day long, but if they don't get answers ?, what is going to keep them here ?..NOTHING !!!. almost 10 years on here, I have been here helping any and all members that I could, sharing what I know to save them money, and now that you have destroyed this site, I no longer even want to log in to help members, sad..really sad I tell ya. you go ahead and keep the site like YOU want it ?, but i'm telling you right now, IT WILL NO LONGER BE THE #1 SITE ON THE NET...I'LL BANK ON THIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

·
Administrator
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #187
Advanced search is back!

How To Search The Site

Near the top of the community, you will see a search bar.

Simply enter your search word or phrase and click enter on your keyboard.

How To Access Advanced Search

If you have already entered your search words in the search bar but want to narrow down your results or choose to search only certain forum selections, click on “Advanced Search”.

This will allow you to choose to search titles only, add the member username who posted it or even select a specific forum to search from the scroll menu within search in forums.

If you prefer to go directly to advanced search, you can access it under the 3 vertical dots at the top right-hand corner of the community.

- Cricket

·
Registered
4,689 Posts
I see y'all did some tweaking, n got those distorted pic avatars fixed, might i ask what the fix was ?

·
Registered
740 Posts
You still haven't helped any members with their problems @Admin

·
Registered
740 Posts
You still haven't helped any members with their problems @Admin

Reactions: _Wilson_

·
Registered
4,689 Posts
I haven't heard anything related to distorted avatar images.

- Cricket

Not a word about distorted avatars ?? Odd because i posted about here, and among other threads ...... but, as i stated .... The distortion is gone....

181 - 193 of 193 Posts