Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so i found a 2000 yamaha warrior 350 for $1300 and the guy is desperate so he said he'd take $950 and it needs nothing at all and runs great, and its stock from what i remember. So im just asking for an unbiased opinon if its worth the $950 or the $850 i plan on getting it for? Also whats their top speed and how much would a 400ex beat it by and yes i know it will lose im just asking though

Attachments

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
A stock good running 2000 model Warrior 350 would be worth that amount of money to me if I wanted one,,and I don't know what KBB is for it, but I don't pay much attention to that anyhow. I go more by condition and if it is the machine I want.

Top speed wise your talking around 55-60 mph,,maybe a little more. They aren't in the same league as a 400ex obviously, acceleration or speed wise. More on par with a 300 ex is the best way to describe it in that regard. But I wouldn't let me deter from purchasing a good solid machine. Just as an example, I had an old Polaris Sport 400l two stroke and rode with Warriors and 400ex's all the time and had just a good a time as they did. I was faster than the Warrior in acceleration and top speed and had a smoother ride than either machine with better ground clearance. I was quite even with the 400ex in acceleration and top speed in most conditions, but handed it to him trail riding,,was my machine better than a 400ex?? No way, just making a point of it's how you ride, and having good tires and a reliable machine that matters most as well as having fun.

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
would you sell your 450r and they are really narrow

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
850 is a good price, if in the market I'd go for it. Bullet proof machines and with modification they can be very capable. Rode a customers 350 with some engine work, intake, exhaust, rejet, extended rear axle and widen'd front end with wide renthal bars. Almost a little too wide for my taste (best suited for track use) but it would hammer through the corners! Stock they are pretty mild and well mannered trail machines.

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Didn't you just buy a Blaster?

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
would you sell your 450r and they are really narrow
lol sold that dang thing for just $2000 on sunday but idc because i paid $1800 for te truck i traded for it and i now know about 450er atvs so it was good enough for me plus it was basicaly a free quad to abuse lol

·
Super Moderator
18,227 Posts
A stock good running 2000 model Warrior 350 would be worth that amount of money to me if I wanted one,,and I don't know what KBB is for it, but I don't pay much attention to that anyhow. I go more by condition and if it is the machine I want.

Top speed wise your talking around 55-60 mph,,maybe a little more. They aren't in the same league as a 400ex obviously, acceleration or speed wise. More on par with a 300 ex is the best way to describe it in that regard. But I wouldn't let me deter from purchasing a good solid machine. Just as an example, I had an old Polaris Sport 400l two stroke and rode with Warriors and 400ex's all the time and had just a good a time as they did. I was faster than the Warrior in acceleration and top speed and had a smoother ride than either machine with better ground clearance. I was quite even with the 400ex in acceleration and top speed in most conditions, but handed it to him trail riding,,was my machine better than a 400ex?? No way, just making a point of it's how you ride, and having good tires and a reliable machine that matters most as well as having fun.

I have to agree with you on the Polaris 400L. my wife rides one and it is a beast in the woods. As for the warrior is concerned they are very heavy in the front and not that fast for a 350. I would flip it for extra cash or find a good 400ex for that

1 - 7 of 7 Posts