41 - 60 of 402 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Looking for a rear grab bar for a 400ex

·
Registered
2 Posts
Looking for 1997 300 fw fourtrax parts right front slash gaurd , left breake lever assembly, and master cylinder for right brake assembly , splash gaurd brackets all the way around.

If you have any of these parts FS please let me know.

·
Super Moderator
36,410 Posts
Looking for 1997 300 fw fourtrax parts right front slash gaurd , left breake lever assembly, and master cylinder for right brake assembly , splash gaurd brackets all the way around.

If you have any of these parts FS please let me know.
any year on the trx300 front brake master cylinder will work..you don't have to have the same year. as for the left handle bar lever..any year also. splash gaurds..best bet...ebay..matter of fact..ebay for all of these parts...that is..unless someone here has a parts bike ?.

·
Registered
80 Posts
-gentlemen; in need of a rear caliper for a '97, trx 300[ex?]...its the sport model w/chain drive and single Rr disc

-trying to avoid the 100.oo eprey priced ones...[planning to offer her for 1k to michiganders]...so as my wife/son/myself will own 3x trx400ex's

-thankyou once again guyzes :) /mx

bazookacycle cmsinter.net

·
Registered
207 Posts
WANTED: Used 2004 Rancher parts!!!!!

I need the following (yes it is a long list....:wacko:)

Front final drive for 4 wheel drive system
Front bumper guard
rear axle
seat
used tires

If anyone knows where to find used parts for this year rancher let me know, Im desperate!!!

·
Registered
35 Posts
I need a rear differential for a 99 Honda Foreman 450 ES. I really need the whole case and all. Please let me know.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I need.....

rear swing arm pivot bolt
protective under tray for rear swing arm
Left front brake caliper
Right front brake caliper
Rear brake caliper

PM me if you have some or one of these

Thanks,
-Nelson

·
Registered
426 Posts
i have 2002 300ex stock lenght a arms, axle, stock exhaust, tie rods all in good shape PM me for more info and prices.

·
Registered
294 Posts
in need of the brake stay bushing??? (400ex)

I need that bushing that goes on the side of the swingarm and slips inside the brake stay? it must have fell out now the stay has tons of slop in it?if anyone has that bushing let me know?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Wanted: Aftermarket Exhaust/ Rear Brake Part For 250x-300ex

I am looking for an exhaust for my 250x. The stock pipe has a large dent in it from the rear brake assembly hitting it. I'd like to find a full system but a slip on would probably work.

I also need a bushing for the rear brake assembly not sure the part number but I'm checking the repair manual now. I think it is a bushing or shim with a collar on it. The brake works but it makes a tapping noise when I use it.

Let me know what you have. Thanks.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Looking for a rear swingarm and carrier for my 2000 400ex anyone has one let me know.

·
Registered
30 Posts
i am looking for 450r Stock Front shocks.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
hi all i have a (canadian) 1991 trx 350d and i am in need of a set of rear shocks and maybe front as well,the match for this quad as far as i can tell is the 1989 can i go with newer shocks ? is there anywhere to find aftermarket stuff? i can get them here in bc but best price i find is $90 each so far

·
Registered
5 Posts
WTB:::::

I have a 98 300ex I'm trying to get together cheaply.
Needs a muffler that I can make fit or oem.
Needs a good cylinder with good piston.
A drive chain.
Plastics not a big deal. Has some but rears are rough.
I'm located in Memphis Tn area.

41 - 60 of 402 Posts
About this Discussion
401 Replies
237 Participants
LedFTed
Honda ATV Forum
We’re a forum community dedicated to Honda ATV owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades and reliability for your Rancher, Foreman, Recon, FourTrax, Pioneer, and more!
Full Forum Listing