Honda ATV Forum banner

21 - 40 of 402 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Looking for some used 20" tires for my 400ex not sure of the stock tire size but thats what i would like

·
Registered
49 Posts
hello all. i just recently bought a 99 honda 300ex 2wd. and its in a little worse shape than i thought.

i am looking for the MISSING air box assembly. there is currently a K&N cone air filter on the intake tube.

thanks in advance

·
Premium Member
23,581 Posts
Welcome to the forums, Anthony.

·
Premium Member
11,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Welcome to the forums Anthony...Free downloadable e-manuals in the Schematics/Manuals section herein...

·
Premium Member
11,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
misindale3<<<Welcome to the forums...Free downloadable e-manuals in the Schematics/Manuals section herein...I just gave away the spare 300 diff when I sold the 300 last week...

·
Premium Member
23,581 Posts
Welcome to the forums, misindale3.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Im looking for a stock 2002 trx 250 ex exhaust, and the stock "nerf bars", the plastic ones... Anything else for the 250 ex would be great. Let me know...

·
Registered
49 Posts
Welcome to the forums Anthony. Keep an eye on the atv parts for sale or you could try ebay.
thank you, i am all over ebay searching. what years will fit? will one off a 4x4 fit my 2wd?

Welcome to the forums, Anthony.
thank you:icon_ devil:

welcome to the forum anthony
thank you!:laugh:

Welcome to the forums Anthony...Free downloadable e-manuals in the Schematics/Manuals section herein...
i have been looking through the schematics. the manual was included with it?

·
Registered
447 Posts
would like a in good shape filter K&N or another UNI with pre filter

·
Registered
158 Posts
Looking for two trx250x/300ex head light assemblys, need every thing the mount the lens and plastic covering pm me with what ya got

21 - 40 of 402 Posts
About this Discussion
401 Replies
237 Participants
LedFTed
Honda ATV Forum
We’re a forum community dedicated to Honda ATV owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades and reliability for your Rancher, Foreman, Recon, FourTrax, Pioneer, and more!
Full Forum Listing