Honda ATV Forum banner
361 - 380 of 413 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Looking for an oil reservoir for a 2001 TRX 400EX.
Former owner must have broke the bung off tightening the oil plug, then just stuffed an old rubber tube in the hole and screwed the oil plug into the tube. I found out about it 15 miles down the trail when I started leaving a trail of engine oil.
Thanks

·
Premium Member
38,619 Posts
Looking for a 2002 to 2004 foreman 450es display cover part number 37201-HN0-770. It is on back order from honda, and was hoping someone had a used one. Thanks
yeah, ran into that when i restored a '05 trx500fm awhile back. i got mine through rocky mountain atv, they had them on hand. if yours is scratched ?, take some tooth paste, and a clean rag or a dremel with a buffing wheel, and buff the crap out of it. look on ebay, there might be one there ?.

·
Premium Member
6,552 Posts
You got lucky shade.

They've discontinued the 05-08 meter cover that was $30.

Now it's superceded with the 09-11 meter cover, which is $130.

They look the same. Apparently the 09-11 is supposed to be made out of a material that doesn't scratch as easily.

New meter is $180. I'd have a hard time paying $130 just for a cover.

·
Premium Member
38,619 Posts
You got lucky shade.

They've discontinued the 05-08 meter cover that was $30.

Now it's superceded with the 09-11 meter cover, which is $130.

They look the same. Apparently the 09-11 is supposed to be made out of a material that doesn't scratch as easily.

New meter is $180. I'd have a hard time paying $130 just for a cover.
lol, i bought the whole meter back then.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Looking for a 2002 to 2004 foreman 450es display cover part number 37201-HN0-770. It is on back order from honda, and was hoping someone had a used one. Thanks
yeah, ran into that when i restored a '05 trx500fm awhile back. i got mine through rocky mountain atv, they had them on hand. if yours is scratched ?, take some tooth paste, and a clean rag or a dremel with a buffing wheel, and buff the crap out of it. look on ebay, there might be one there ?.
Thanks for the advice. The problem with this display is it cracked and a piece is missing. The previous owner just used clear packing tape on it. I called most of the major oem parts dealers and it is on back order. Thought I found one on ebay, bought it but the guy refunded my money, so the search continues.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Need complete front shock for 1982 Honda 200e Big Red. One of mine is rotted and frozen in the compressed position making the wheel cockeyed. Good used is fine. Thanks Mike

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Hey mike I'm always on the look out for nos oem honda parts, I'll do some looking and get back to you, would you happen to have the oem part number handy ?

·
Registered
589 Posts

·
Premium Member
38,619 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
361 - 380 of 413 Posts