Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 402 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This where you go to post what parts,atvs,or gear you are looking for....

·
Premium Member
11,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I am looking for one good TRX300 front headlight(right side),and a good unbroken complete rear taillight assembly preferably with the pigtail(thanks to the youngest stepkid who is sposed to be riding his Kowasuki)...

·
Registered
2 Posts
wanted

looking for a set of 20x10x9 ny conditipn just want to try out to see what the performance adjust would be before i buy a new set there for a 1996 3oo ex thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
1986 trx 350 im looking for the gear that goes in between the starter and the engine its the middle gear that goes on the top right hand side of that cover

·
Registered
4 Posts
I need a gas tank and petcock for a mid 90s trx200D type II

·
Premium Member
11,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have an extra one,or two for a 500 Foreman lying around doing nothing if you think one of them will work,let me know...

·
Premium Member
11,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
7,361 Posts
its funny you post that because yesterday i offered that guy $27 for the set. he counteroffered for $45 saying they were the best set on ebay. i dont care! no way are they worth $50. they are selling used foreman 450 socks for $30. i told him that and he got all sorts of butt hurt so i said screw it and backed out of the offer

·
Premium Member
11,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
its funny you post that because yesterday i offered that guy $27 for the set. he counteroffered for $45 saying they were the best set on ebay. i dont care! no way are they worth $50. they are selling used foreman 450 socks for $30. i told him that and he got all sorts of butt hurt so i said screw it and backed out of the offer
Offer to meet him in the middle at 36bux....

·
Premium Member
11,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Cannot say as I blame you...been through that before,decided screw em,few weeks later I get another counter offer barely above my original along with a message stating that they were having a clearance sale,blah,blah,blah..I waited the full 48,72 hours/or week or whatever it was time limit,then told them no thanks, I found another one for less,and unless they were willing to beat the other offer,i'd be buying it instead...They still have that part for sale on feeBay months later as it is still sitting in my watch list....

·
Premium Member
11,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
What's the shock length that you have,or want Manny?? There's tons of them on feeBay,and I can almost guarantee you you can find some Foreman shocks that will fit,work,and even get a free lift out of using a longer set of shocks...

·
Registered
7,361 Posts
i believe they are 13.5 but i havent measured. tomorrow i will measure them. the problem i see with doing longer shocks is alot stiffer ride and i dont want that. ive heard from many guys who swapped out the 400's shocks with 450's is a real stiff ride.....no thanks.

·
Premium Member
11,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am looking for some sub transmission parts for a 1986 trx 125. I need the reduction shaft and a 15mm bushing, but if someone has the whole thing i would take it.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Anyone have a set of ramps in the LA area?

1 - 20 of 402 Posts