Honda ATV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a used trx250x/300ex carberator. My throttle stop broke. So if you have a good carb,or a parts carb, with a good throttle stop, let me know. Pics would help to, but can deal with that later. I have paypal, for payment. Thanks in advance. e-mail---- [email protected]

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
Try Ebay motors parts and accesories for atv's

·
Premium Member
4,389 Posts
I have 2 or 3 parts carbs what part is the throttle stop? The jets are just stuck in all my carbs so if you can verify what part it is i will sell it to you for like 5 bucks plus what ever it takes to ship.

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
Heres an item # on ebay motors atv parts and accesories Item number: 220596797040, get on ebay and enter this number in the search box and it should take you to it.

·
Premium Member
4,389 Posts
I think i have the part he needs. He said in his other post he need the throttle stop. I have 2 or 3 parts carbs and they just have the pilot jet stuck in them. Do you know what the throttle stop is?

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
250x carb

The throttle cable goes into carb, and then the cable rides on a cup shaped 1/2 wheel, which has a little arm sticking out the side of the cable wheel guide. The throttle stop also has like a metal/copper round part mounted or rivetted to the throttle stop. The cble guid is located on the plastic removable cover side. To remove the cable guide wheele with throttle stop, go into top of carb,unscrew the screw at piston shaft,then you can gently pull out the shaft and cable guide wheel. I think there is a lever you have to move up, when removing the cable guide wheel shaft. Let me know if anyone can help. I can also snap a pic of the part if need be. I think my kid was snapping the thumb throttle a couple of times letting the thumb throttle snap back in place. A couple hundred times of throttle snapping over the years would make the throttle stop weak. Thanks guys.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
250x carb

69quadracer, thats the carb I'm bidding on currently. Waiting for the last hour of bidding. Thank You.

·
Premium Member
4,389 Posts
Yep i got it ill take a pic tomorrow send me your number if you recieve texts and pictures ill send them. That is if you dont win the one on ebay. Let me know.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
carb

Slammed Ranger, I appriciate your help very much. I'm interested in the part even if I win the carb on e-bay. I'll wait to hear back from you. Thank You.

·
Super Moderator
18,228 Posts
If he can't help for some reason I have 3 carbs as well one is ready to go and the other 2 are junk, parts only.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
250x carb

TRXfiveO, don't you have to rejet and all that with a 400ex carb? My engine only has a 12:1 piston in it with a new cam chain. Thats it . Old factory exaust/muffler, standard unifilter, stock gearing.

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
Well did you win the bidding on the carb? it only a a day of bidding left.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
carb

I did not persue the e-bay carb due to I think I found one locally for $60.00. If SLAMMED RANGER is out there, I'm still interested.

·
Premium Member
4,389 Posts
Haha im out here lol. Feel like im like in cyber space or something when you said that. I'll find out what shipping costs tomorrow. Send me your address on my cell. Then we will go from there. I have a paypal account but i dunno how it works besides for ebay stuff but ill figure it out.

·
Registered
286 Posts
you can have mine $60 man...you like 20 miles from me too and im parting out lots more. 2000 300ex here, carbs nice shape...bolt on and go ride....cant ask for much more.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts