Honda ATV Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
a trx 90 for my son<<with or without mods!!! please email me info to [email protected] THANKS

·
Premium Member
23,581 Posts
Welcome to the forums.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
trx 90

thanks all !! i checked craigslist and ebay but what i seen was either beat up or sold already!! and member have one for sale,, my email is [email protected] thanks

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
Welcome to the forums!!

·
Premium Member
38,518 Posts
try ebay..worth a shot...your going to have a hard time finding those models..seeing how they are really old..and most are probally beat all to heck..your best bet..try to get a fixer upper..restore it yourself.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
trx 90

ive seen three on ebay!! i like a 06 or newer but will take a 02-05 and built it up !!! just if you guys and girls can keep a eye out for me thanks

·
Premium Member
23,581 Posts
try ebay..worth a shot...your going to have a hard time finding those models..seeing how they are really old..and most are probally beat all to heck..your best bet..try to get a fixer upper..restore it yourself.
I'm pretty sure they still make the TRX90.

·
Premium Member
38,518 Posts
I'm pretty sure they still make the TRX90.
yeah, they prob still do make the newer models..but..he never said he was looking for a new model..i'm not even sure they still make them at all..but..as for finding a early one..thats gonna be hard to do and it be in good shape..thats what i was pointing out...dont worry helmut..we can always use pictures around here..lmfao.

·
Registered
224 Posts
to be successful on craigslist.org you have to check the site everyday. something will come up and when you see it, you have to jump on it. i sold a kayak in 2.5 hours. things go fast on there

·
Premium Member
23,581 Posts
i'm not even sure they still make them at all
I know they made them in 2009, I'm not sure about 2010.

dont worry helmut..we can always use pictures around here..lmfao
Here's your picture Shadetree, a 2009 TRX90. LMAO.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Ive got a Honda TRX 90 for sale its an 2005 model its very nice and clean it cranks right up one pull ime asking 1350 obo

1 - 18 of 18 Posts