Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It sold very quickly ..... 1993 Honda 300 4Trax
As new .... 600km or 400mi.
$2100.- CDN
Beautiful machine.

·
Premium Member
12,648 Posts
Just trying to make the most of the 300 pic thread and not see it die off ------- MM, I have seen a few pristine 300's over here lately , $2,500---$3,000 range , they go pretty quick when they show up

·
Registered
4,691 Posts
Yeah i noticed that as well, is that the only pic you have of it ? I like to see the routing

·
Registered
4,691 Posts
I thought fake too, till i saw this......lol , a bit over kill IMO

Quote / pic from way back

So my muffler on my 300 has been rotting apart for a while now, Have been waiting for a good deal on something. A friend of mine and I got talking and he said he had a rebel 250 exhaust.

Well we got bored and decided to have a go at mocking it up and figured out all the angles.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,691 Posts
I sent him a text, yup dual exhaust , but not TRUE dual, he made a point to let me know fact.....sent me a couple pics, n said the pipes are from a Harley .

Attachments

·
Registered
4,691 Posts
Another pic

Attachments

·
Premium Member
12,648 Posts
Wilson , you should have been a detective , you are always in deep -------------------------- what other interesting facts did you find out about that high lifted 300 when you conversed with him ? ---------------------- I like the way that 300 looks from the front and back , but the side view is ugly , maybe with the right tires on it then it would look right

·
Registered
4,691 Posts
Thanks fish, lol that dual exhaust got my attention, i figured splitting it that far back, the cross over pipe had to be close to the air box and rear shock, i was just curious, the exhaust was the only thing i texted him about (better pics) ill PM his number if you like ? Or text him any questions you have, One things for sure, she sure is stretched out.

·
Premium Member
12,648 Posts
No thanks , got enough on my hands ------------ I like his stretch , but his paddle is small in width , I'd bet the front axles have to be custom made and that is where he stopped at

1 - 20 of 38 Posts