Honda ATV Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are looking for two ATV riders to come to eastern Nevada in middle June for 2 or 3 weeks to assist with a mine project - staking claims. We provide the necessary training. We pay $400 per day, plus $50/day for the quad plus 50 cents a mile travel for the car, and provide all food and equipment. If you have a camper or motor home, we might even pay for that. Food will be catered by the camp cook, and yes, we will be camping out - but at a hot spring. Scenery is beautiful, work will be on small sand dunes and desert pavement surrounded by 11,000 foot peaks. Base elevation is 4800' and there is a real opportunity to see alien space ships, as well as local wildlife, including lizards and "other" reptiles.

We also need a camp cook, so if you are on a honeymoon we can hire your wife or husband too, at $300/day, plus, plus.

Meet the real Menard LaPue!
Work 9 hours a day!
Be involved with a super exciting and top secret project!
See the part of Nevada you have never seen!
Meet the arms trader that helped Oli North!
Find out what really happened to Jim Morrison's tombstone!
Improve your sun tan!
Be a professional quad rider!

PM me if you are seriously interested. It is actually a great job for the right people.

· Registered
1,371 Posts
That's pretty good pay for doing something that sounds fun. You aren't going to make that working a landscaping or construction job.

Rob

· Premium Member
5,072 Posts
Damn, what a job!! I'd have considered travelling over if it were later in the year, I'm just way to busy at work here to take holiday at the moment.

· Registered
555 Posts
Man as Sam said if that was a little later in the year I would jump on that, it falls right in the middle of getting ready for, and the start of our fireworks selling season. bummer, I would bring my son down in a heartbeat, that would be some great college tuition money not to mention meeting "The Great Menard LaPue!!" Hope your are able to find someone. FF

· Premium Member
38,589 Posts
hmmmm..interesting to say the least, ive got a good camper, great atvs, and lots of spare time...lol.

· Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I guess I wasn't clear - the trip happened last summer. Super fun. The last post was a newspaper article that posted the results. There were a lot of questions at the time that I was not able to answer, but I can post the public information.

· Premium Member
38,589 Posts
I guess I wasn't clear - the trip happened last summer. Super fun. The last post was a newspaper article that posted the results. There were a lot of questions at the time that I was not able to answer, but I can post the public information.
wha ???????????..ya mean this is not coming up ??..awww man..i was all worked up for a vacation of a lifetime !!, ( sigh )...lol.

Reactions: XplicitRacing6
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.