Premium Member
996 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D Me=Sport!

You?

·
Registered
18 Posts
My vote for the 'ute' is relative, i guess. i've never owned a sport quad, but for the kind of riding (and working!) i do, the choice is obvious.

i do, however, respect anyone who wants to go 75mph and do jumps... just not for me.

·
Premium Member
996 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I definitley agree that utes are more useful for work. But for fun...SPORT BABY!!!! lol

·
Premium Member
996 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes....I would never turn down a quad, unless it was a polaris or something from china. lol

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Ute has my vate.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Sport for me ^.^ but then again ive never owned a ute

·
Super Moderator
18,227 Posts
I'm not picky I like them all Riding is jus all around fun notmatter what you on. I personally have a sport.

·
Registered
14 Posts
utes. i personally like to climb stuff and not speed super fast but, my buddy has a 04 350 ranche and he jumps his and whelies it and has a ball. hasnt broke anything...yet atleast. but speeds not my thing so i say ute:D

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
I like the sport quads. There is nothing like flying down a straight at 75+mph. Or flying down a trail and mashing the gas to throw it sideways through a turn. If I had a ute I would ride it like a sport and break it.

·
Registered
50 Posts
utes. i personally like to climb stuff and not speed super fast but, my buddy has a 04 350 ranche and he jumps his and whelies it and has a ball. hasnt broke anything...yet atleast. but speeds not my thing so i say ute:D
i can climp in my 250ex....just give me a running start and i'll make it...hopefully haha i only ridden sports expect for a polaris 350 2x4 (who buys an ute 2x4?!) :funnypolaris:

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
Thats easy one of each, 07 TRX450ER and 07 GRIZZLY.

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
I have an 07 450ER and an 08 Rhino. That's as close to a ute as I will be.

1 - 20 of 89 Posts