axles
blue, green fenders
front and rear racks
420 rancher 4x4 parts:
smoking engine lol if anyone is interested
rear end with swing arm
front left upper & lower arms axle and entire left brake assembly
front right upper & lower arms axle and entire right brake assembly
left and right black fender foot cradles(the black plastic piece your foot peg bolts to)
gas tank
radiator and hoses with supports
front and rear racks

i have a 300 4x4 grave yard just about if anyone needs any parts let me know and we will figure out price shipping and all of that.

im also building 300 4x4s to sell i get the engines blasted re painted ect the bikes look brand new when they are done i can post pictures of the bike i am building now. I sold the one im building now for 2000 and it is ridiculously clean. please let me know if anyone is interested in anything i have or about the builds thanks.

228-493-7581

·
Registered
13 Posts
420 rear end

What year 420? I will call you tomorrow being it's kinda late... If you still up u can't hit my cell 504-256-1125. If not I'll give u a ring tomorrow.

·
Registered
84 Posts
What year 420? I will call you tomorrow being it's kinda late... If you still up u can't hit my cell 504-256-1125. If not I'll give u a ring tomorrow.
looks like you found a rear end !!!!... just saying

·
Registered
84 Posts
plastic

I have a lot of 300 four trax 2x4 and 4x4 parts
300 trax 4x4 parts:
if your interested in any of the parts just make me an offer
engine runs great
front diff.
rear end
frame
wiring harness can split if needed
axles
blue, green fenders
front and rear racks
420 rancher 4x4 parts:
smoking engine lol if anyone is interested
rear end with swing arm
front left upper & lower arms axle and entire left brake assembly
front right upper & lower arms axle and entire right brake assembly
left and right black fender foot cradles(the black plastic piece your foot peg bolts to)
gas tank
radiator and hoses with supports
front and rear racks

i have a 300 4x4 grave yard just about if anyone needs any parts let me know and we will figure out price shipping and all of that.

im also building 300 4x4s to sell i get the engines blasted re painted ect the bikes look brand new when they are done i can post pictures of the bike i am building now. I sold the one im building now for 2000 and it is ridiculously clean. please let me know if anyone is interested in anything i have or about the builds thanks.

228-493-7581
just wondering what coler the plastic was?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bump.. sorry guys for not posting back i kinda for got i posted on this site :blush: but anyways i still have some parts if anyone is interested

·
Registered
255 Posts
I sent you a pm for some parts im looking for thanks
Lou

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
Rear Plastic for 300? Preferbly Red but I'm not real picky! What do you have and what would shipping to 66933 be?

·
Registered
7 Posts
would you happen to have a decent exhaust left over? looking for a louder one, and i cant manipulate the one i have. i have a 93 300ex.

·
Registered
348 Posts
im looking for the rubber cap that goes in the center of the front rim. i got a 300fw fourtrax. i need just one. thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,038 Posts
I'm in need of a cam chain tensioner and the round caps that cover the starter reduction bolt. Bike is a 94 300 4x4. If you can help let me know. I live in Canada. Postal Code T8A 2T5. Thanks.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts