Honda ATV Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Well I think I got the Rip saws sold, taking a small loss. I learned a lesson though. Have to meet up with a buyer but were splitting the driving miles. I'm getting enough that I'll be able to get the correct tires at no more cost. So far I've got mud bugs, zillas, mud lights and bear claws on the list. Drive in very little mud, mostly desert sand and rocky trails and Forest service roads, no pavement. Any other reccomadations for my kind of riding? Thanks for all the input and info.

·
Super Moderator
36,410 Posts
Well I think I got the Rip saws sold, taking a small loss. I learned a lesson though. Have to meet up with a buyer but were splitting the driving miles. I'm getting enough that I'll be able to get the correct tires at no more cost. So far I've got mud bugs, zillas, mud lights and bear claws on the list. Drive in very little mud, mostly desert sand and rocky trails and Forest service roads, no pavement. Any other reccomadations for my kind of riding? Thanks for all the input and info.
I know i'll get some smack from saying this ( waits )..but personally ?..I love the mudlite AT's !.

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Oh...... Here we go a again ..... Haha!

Welcome back shady!

·
Registered
686 Posts

I run maxxis bighorns 26" and I like them for my riding conditions, similar to your riding here, beach sand instead of desert sand....

·
Super Moderator
36,410 Posts
lol..thanks 4 the wb !. you know me..i hate to enter a tire thread..not worth the drama..lol.
Maybe . . . . . . you bring 'the drama' with you ? :icon_ rasta::laugh:
noooooooo..i just have to sit here and read stupid commits !..lol. all good bro..we all like what we like, to each their own..right ? :).

·
Registered
43 Posts
Do I have to run 2 different tires sizes (stock) on my 350 or can I go to the same size front and rear? Is it geared the same front and rear?

Thanks,
Trail Rider

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Do I have to run 2 different tires sizes (stock) on my 350 or can I go to the same size front and rear? Is it geared the same front and rear?

Thanks,
Trail Rider
Yours is a 2006 Rancher 350 4x4, correct?

It's helpful to include full model details when asking, better yet put it in your signature so others can always see it.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts
About this Discussion
32 Replies
14 Participants
trailridr
Honda ATV Forum
We’re a forum community dedicated to Honda ATV owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades and reliability for your Rancher, Foreman, Recon, FourTrax, Pioneer, and more!
Full Forum Listing