Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello My name is Jeremy and i signed up for this site because looks to be full of useful info.what is some simple and easy mods to do to 2009 trx90 to get the most out of this little thing.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Take the cap off of the end of the air filter. Add a K&N or Uni filter. Clip the pink wire coming out of the engine to remove the limiter in 4th gear

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cool will taking off the throttle limiter on bike help. i took it off the other day and it just seemed to flood out the motor. and how big of a difference will the filter make?

·
Premium Member
23,581 Posts
Welcome to the forums.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Anything that you can do to help those little engines breathe is a big help

·
Registered
5 Posts
Clip the pink wire coming out of the engine to remove the limiter in 4th gear>> Hey i was wondering why there is a limiter on the 4th gear anyway? and if you could explain more on where this pink wire is located, i just got a 700xx and was wondering some of the same things.

·
Super Moderator
18,228 Posts
powroll makes a pretty good bigbore kit for the TRX90, pair that with a good exhaust, and air filter and you should run pretty good. You can also get an aftermarket CDI that will change the timing curve a bit and increase the rev limit.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts