Honda ATV Forum banner

trx90 SPARK and THANK YOU!

4K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  tomgodd 
#1 ·
Thanks to all for picking their brains on this trx 90! It was the happiest feeling getting blasted with several pulses of eletricity from the coil on this thing after all these months! It was even better seeing a bright blue spark.

I cant be certain what gremlin it was..as everything electrical is brand new. I took someones advice and found a new spot on the frame to ground the coil..as well as I found the rubber tips where my neutral safety switch and high gear wire connect were broken...so I put some nice elec tape over it. Add to this another careful disassembly and assembly of the entire system and SHAZAM! SPARK!

Thanks again to all... I fired it up just for a second..as I am not risking using the wrong plug now that I have it running! ANYONE NEED SPARE ELECTRICAL PARTS??? ANYONE WANT TO BUY IT NOW???

:icon_ banana:LOL

tom

#2 ·
Glad you got er fixed buddy.

#3 ·
grats bro..i think i mentioned checking the ground wire to coil to frame..lol..but..hey..i'm not taking credit..i'm just glad you got it going !!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.