Honda ATV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for both side panels in red for an 89 TRX350D, must be tidy and willing to ship to UK.
Fair price paid for decent panels but I'm no lottery winner so you won't retire off this sale :smile

Thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
38,619 Posts
Looking for both side panels in red for an 89 TRX350D, must be tidy and willing to ship to UK.
Fair price paid for decent panels but I'm no lottery winner so you won't retire off this sale :smile

Thanks in advance.
I seen the left side on ebay listed for about 130 I think it was ?, don't expect to get them dirt cheap !. they are like gold today for sure !.

·
Premium Member
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, noticed that one, and the other side for almost as much. Got to be worth looking though, some will turn up somewhere. Not really worth rushing at over $250 for two side panels, I can wait. lol

·
Premium Member
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Premium Member
38,619 Posts
Are these good ? Colour match and fit reasonable ? I know new will look, well, new compared to old, but ??
lol, well..you will never match brand new to old plastics ?, unless you buy the whole kit ?, and then you won't get the option of oem splash guards, because they make the fenders with the splash guards built into the fenders, soo..no black rubber. I have never bought any from them ^^^, but they are a good replacement IF you can't locate oem nos ?.

·
Premium Member
38,619 Posts
your going to quickly find out, any parts for this model is like finding that honey hole of pure 24k gold ?!. it's not going to be easy !..lol. these atvs are on the rare and endangered list today ?, they just don't have parts floating around like they did 20-30 years ago ?!..lol.

·
Premium Member
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
your going to quickly find out, any parts for this model is like finding that honey hole of pure 24k gold ?!. it's not going to be easy !..lol. these atvs are on the rare and endangered list today ?, they just don't have parts floating around like they did 20-30 years ago ?!..lol.
Oh I know that, even when I had the last one parts weren't really common. Took me a while to find this one. I'll give it a few weeks to see if oem about then get some of these if need be.

·
Premium Member
38,619 Posts
Oh I know that, even when I had the last one parts weren't really common. Took me a while to find this one. I'll give it a few weeks to see if oem about then get some of these if need be.
good deal. at one point on ebay, there was a listing for a NOS rear fender, it sold for 1500 bucks !, sooo..tread lightly !..lol.

Reactions: _Wilson_

·
Registered
4,694 Posts

Thanks in advance.
I seen the left side on ebay listed for about 130 I think it was ?, don't expect to get them dirt cheap !. they are like gold today for sure !.
Yeah. Saw that one, WOW @ the price!

·
Premium Member
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well, I'd LIKE oem, but if price dictates it then spurious it will be. If they look right then that will have to do. :)

·
Premium Member
38,619 Posts
Well, I'd LIKE oem, but if price dictates it then spurious it will be. If they look right then that will have to do. :)
the ones I linked are about as close to oem as your gonna get ?. they won't have decals on them ?, but hey, your suppose to be good at making those ?, soooo..get-r-done !..lol.

·
Premium Member
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
the ones I linked are about as close to oem as your gonna get ?. they won't have decals on them ?, but hey, your suppose to be good at making those ?, soooo..get-r-done !..lol.
Yup, got a Graphtec cutter sat in the works, decals aren't a problem:smile Let me know when you want a few dozen to put on your atv's :angel

·
Premium Member
38,619 Posts
Yup, got a Graphtec cutter sat in the works, decals aren't a problem:smile Let me know when you want a few dozen to put on your atv's :angel
well, if you can make a very close 4x4 for the front of my '05 trx500fm that comes on them ?, and a set of wings for my '03 trx450fm ?, I might be interested ?, but damn, the shipping from you to me would be about the same as me just buying them from Honda !..lmfao.

·
Premium Member
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Is this the wing, single colour ? Would need to know what style 4x4 is. Shouldn't cost much to send as flat, just a letter. Don't know how much they are to buy over there though, never looked.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
38,619 Posts
Is this the wing, single colour ? Would need to know what style 4x4 is. Shouldn't cost much to send as flat, just a letter. Don't know how much they are to buy over there though, never looked.
I will have to see what color the wings are for my '03 trx450fm ?. I don't know ?, but I do know they are a solid color. the 4x4 is black for my '05 trx500fm, you can view it on partzilla, they have a pic of it. don't need the wings for that atv, the fuel tank panels came with them..thats a first !..lol. if they are all black ?, then 2 -4x4's, and 2 black wings, left and right, would be ok. I need to see what color the wings are for my '03 trx450fm ?, and get back to ya. as for price ?, ochhh..one wing alone is over 30 bucks !..lol.

·
Premium Member
38,619 Posts
I just looked at the decals for my '03 trx450fm, they don't list wings for the tank covers..lol. they have ''Foreman 450 S'' left and right. it's best to have a look at partzilla ( hate saying that word..lol ) and see what their decals look like ?. just need the 4x4 ( 2 ), and the tank decals for my '03 trx450fm.

·
Premium Member
38,619 Posts
shoot, I could be happy with just silver wings for my '03 trx450fm ( even though they did not come with them ), would be just fine, and the 4x4 ( black ) sticker for the front, would dress it up just fine for me. I know it's a trx450fm foreman !..lol.

·
Premium Member
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.