Honda ATV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some members asked me about a winch-less plow setup.

First plow I had had a frame mounted lifting handle with rod and bellcrank. It was a reliable setup but the rod and handle constantly rubbed on the frame/body.

I setup this plow with a newer push tube mounted lifting mechanism that is rigged with a cable. The cable lifts the plow when the rigging handle is pulled back, tightening the cable.

I installed a winch on the 300 but haven鈥檛 wired it yet.

It was easy to cross-load this plow from one quad to the other

Attachments

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Definitely better than the original cycle country lift mechanism I have. Thank you for sharing pics so I know what I am looking for as a replacement.
Cycle Country 15-0090 or 15-0070 installs on the 鈥渘ewer鈥 (2000?) push tubes, Joe. I will get you the exact PNs tomorrow. Been plowing all day, the girls are in for the night.

Attachments

Registered
Definitely better than the original cycle country lift mechanism I have. Thank you for sharing pics so I know what I am looking for as a replacement.
Cycle Country 15-0090 or 15-0070 installs on the 鈥渘ewer鈥 (2000?) push tubes, Joe. I will get you the exact PNs tomorrow. Been plowing all day, the girls are in for the night.
Ill be on the hunt for those items @Goober. Thank you for helping me out with this. I plowed some heavy wet snow today and I am looking forward to an improved lifiting mechanism.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.