Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up a 300 4x4 a while back. Am swapping in a different rear end (modified TRX250) so am selling the one that came on the bike.

Bike was purchased not running but seller said the rear end was new.

Pinion has no discernible play, shiny (newish?) pinion gear, and what appears to be a new seal. Splines are sharp and look new. Bearings have no discernible play. Diff looks like it was put in, not run much, and then parked.

$250 for the diff plus actual shipping.

Axle that came with it is also shown, and obviously wasn't run much before it was parked/ I bought it.

$100 plus shipping for the axle and hubs. Will get pics of the hubs after work.

I'll do $325 for them together, and will throw in the other bits (center tube, brake panel and drum cover. Drum itself was missing when I got it so no drum is included). Will try to get pics of those bits after work as well.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Posting up some better pics of the setup.

Brake panel needs a new bearing and the drum cover needs a seal, but the brake cam moves very easily and the brake pads pivot like they should.

Inside of the diff looks great.

I think this was a new rear axle and diff and something else on the machine went south not too long after the new stuff was installed. The front end was HORRIBLE on this machine, and it looked like it had been parked for a long time.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts