Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I have a trx300fw 4x4 89 model

The front fender has a big crack in it and I can get one new from the vin. Does anyone know if the new shape ones will fit? I can put a pic up if needed.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Zip ties are cheaper lol

Someone will be along to help :)

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
If you are in the USA you don't have a 89 model 4x4. They were not sold here in 89. That said, you can order a new OEM fender off partzilla or rocky mountain atv. You just need your year and model number. If they arent available for your year you can use any front fender from 88-00 but you will have to drill out the fender flare holes as they are different.

·
Registered
7,361 Posts
last I checked fenders for the 300's are now obsolete, they are no longer being sold.

best bet is ebay,

·
Registered
7,154 Posts
Good luck finding a new fender. Everybody caught wind that they were getting scarce and basically they were bought up by collectors. If you want some you'll be paying big bucks. I would just find a fender the same colour off another 300 and use that. They are all interchangeable (tanks are not though). Like LBZ said the only difference would be holes for the flares. The 1989 300FW does exist, just not in the USA. It was sold literally everywhere else but.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts