Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wounding if anyone could point me in the right direction am wanting to do the brake disc conversion on my trx300 but it seems really expensive for what it is I can't find them no cheaper then £500 anyone point me in the right direction

·
Premium Member
12,606 Posts
Here is a Highlifter kit for $340 , the price recently skyrocketed

you can join atvhonda.com , contact SuperATV and they will give you 10% off their kit if you are a member

·
Registered
339 Posts
I recall someone attempting such a conversion erroneously thinking their wheels were 12" instead of 11. Needless to say it didn't work out as planned.
What are the advantages to converting to disc? I'm funny about brakes. My TRX300FW has more than ample stopping power with the supplied drums but my 124 Abarth just had to have the Brembo option.🤔

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Been looking at the conversion but like you said its for the 12" wheel find it abit daft that as the trx300 come standard with the 11" and for the stopping i take it on a lot off 4x4 tracks so its seeing plenty of water so I would benefit more from the conversion but find it odd how there only do it for a 11" wheel

·
Premium Member
12,606 Posts
Why odd ??? The diameter of the caliper and disc won't fit into the opening of an 11 inch rim so you need a 12 -----

1 - 6 of 6 Posts