Honda ATV Forum banner

"Trail Talk" video presentation - Four Peaks Summit/EL Oso Mine ride

779 views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  Phoenix ATV/UTV Club 
#1 ·
This 27-minute video combines a "Trail Talk" presentation with a recent club ride's Photo Album and embedded trail ride videos to show a typical Trail Talk presentation at one of our quarterly Phoenix ATV/UTV Club (PAUC) meetings. The video highlights the Feb 8, 2020 PAUC club ride out to the Four Peaks Lone Pines Summit and over to the EL Oso Mine with footage of exploring the inside of the mine. At the end, Bob Maitzen, PAUC President talks about the startup of the club, its member benefits, social media platforms (Facebook Group/YouTube Channel), Arizona's OHV Areas, the 700-mile Arizona Peace Trail system, regional clubs and various local Facebook ATV Groups in Phoenix and around the state.

#2 ·
I'm new to the website so I thought I would just introduce our Phoenix ATV/UTV Club on this thread. If it violates any website policies on redirecting forum members to other websites, please have the forum administrator delete the post and email me at phoenixatvutvclub@gmail.com to let me know. Our club posts its information on a number of OEM forums and we respectfully play by their rules and don't want to violate any policies.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.