Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
Where are you from and were do you ride?

·
Super Moderator
18,227 Posts
He rides in the MUD!!! lokk at the pics. lol yeah where do you live?

·
Registered
535 Posts
Looks fun, but cleanup has to be a PITA.

·
Premium Member
7,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1 is my sons 90 the blue one is a 300 fourtrax and the one you see just a little red under the new painted mud is a 2000 400EX thats my toy. Trails are in NC

·
Super Moderator
18,227 Posts
Where in NC???

1 is my sons 90 the blue one is a 300 fourtrax and the one you see just a little red under the new painted mud is a 2000 400EX thats my toy. Trails are in NC

·
Premium Member
7,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
that looks fun to play in, it has to have a hard bottom in it. Mine is pure mud below the water lol and thick to.
I does have a hard bottom thers lots of trafic on these trails. I hope to get some good pics of some actual mud in the near future.

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
That's just crazy.

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
Your right thats crazy, ATV does not say submarine anywhere, and people wounder why they have electrical problems and bad bearings and seals, go figure!

·
Premium Member
7,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I dont think my 400 would like that but with a big enough run and go I may get half way lol. Looks like lots of water proofing.

·
Registered
748 Posts
eventualy you would have to repalce seals but as far as electrical there are ways to water proof themall those go into effect when building a quad to do those things im preping mine as we speak to do suck things.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts