Honda ATV Forum banner

61 - 62 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
8,309 Posts
WELL, woke up to snow and 15 degree's
started as rain at 1 am and was 70 degree's , and dropped to 15 degree in 6 hours!
as 6 am, I checked and snow and 15?
talk about a FAST change in weather
sunny and 68 yesterday too!

·
Premium Member
193 Posts
short days this time of year, so it was basically dusk when I pulled in the driveway last night...had called the wife in advance to let her know my intentions of a quick spin out back...so she was ready with her trail cam SD cards to swap em all out... I came in the front door, swapped over to my jeans and riding boots, ran out to the garage and pulled the golf cart out for her and the old blue beastie out for me...both rigs have great LED light bars so dark isn't an issue for us...every camera stop was an oppty for me to go tear up some dirt around those sections of trails...it was a wonderful 61 degrees at that point...gonna be about 27 this evening when I get home so I really wanted that last spin of the week last night...felt soooo good...and yeah...rained all night and coming down all day...temps this morning were still 53...and it'll drop throughout the day to the 20s...it's just how we roll in the south.(grin)

61 - 62 of 62 Posts